The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Glorious - Ahone the Wanderer

Hey everyone I have been rare hunting and I can happily say I need only 1 final rare to get this 'brutal' achi (brutal on a high population realm like mine).

This rare is Ahone the Wanderer, she sits near Shado-pan monestary, but the problem is she gets phased somehow every time I go near here. Does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks very much.

Done all the quests? You could need to be in the 'correct' phase for it.

Alternatively, try to pull from really far away? Or get a friend who is in the correct phase to pull and kill her while you stand around nearby?

What he said. I just got that achievement last night, make sure you have the questing achievement done it that zone so you know you are caught up on everything you can be.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have Loremaster of Pandaria all qs unless there's some special drop q...

a guildie of mine had the same problem (she didn't finish the quests yet), we pulled Ahone as close as possible to her (she was standing by the side of the mountain) and killed the panda, she got the achiev this way

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah I'll try that thanks

Rare mobs in Padaria have been dropping awesome stuff. Guildie of mine killed one the other night and received 40 pandaria feasts. I thought that was pretty cool.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got it just camped her and this time she didn't disappear woo ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Got it just camped her and this time she didn't disappear woo ^^
    Grats man

If you're class has any sort of ground AoE then you can pull phased mobs by laying down the AoE then leaving the phase. As long as you're on the ground they'll aggro when the AoE hits and come running towards you.

I've been using a prot spec on my pally for consecration to pull any rares that were phasing for me.