Archeology - 10th race rumors?

Hi guys, i`ve been trying to find out something about this 10th race and i found out (by a blizz blue post) that it **might** be revealed in patch 5.2 along with the 2nd prince ??...

Others say it's a rare thing discovered when diging in a random place (not on a digsite), others say it's a very rare drop from a quest..

What rumors have you heard about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightswifty View Post
    Hi guys, i`ve been trying to find out something about this 10th race and i found out (by a blizz blue post) that it **might** be revealed in patch 5.2 along with the 2nd prince ??...

Others say it's a rare thing discovered when diging in a random place (not on a digsite), others say it's a very rare drop from a quest..

Wasn't it meant to be something to do with Path of the Titans before that was dropped last minute?

then why not get rid of it an expansion later?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightswifty View Post

2nd Price is Anduin, as he is equally neutral as Wrathion is, and wants the war to stop too.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    2nd Price is Anduin, as he is equally neutral as Wrathion is, and wants the war to stop too.
    but what does that ahve to do with arch?

Well look at that, I just fix'd your post!

PS: I can't tell you how mad I am for spoiling that, so I'll just say that it's uncool.

VERY uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterfly View Post
    Well look at that, I just fix'd your post!

PS: I can't tell you how mad I am for spoiling that, so I'll just say that it's uncool.

VERY uncool.
    It's also the strongest speculation that has been floating around... for a couple months on this forum.

As to it's relevance to Archaeology, Gamdwelf... it was explaining the point the OP brought up regarding "it's connection with the second prince", which isn't slated for 5.1 either (it's flagged "Coming soon..." in the Achievement log, while "Wrathion's War" is tagged "Coming in Patch 5.1").

The relevance of that left-over icon is likely just that... a left-over.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

It's also the strongest speculation that has been floating around... for a couple months on this forum.
    That doesn't justify spoilers, nothing does really.

It's not a spoiler, it's speculation. Likely to be right? Probably so. But speculation nonetheless.

... You're on mmo-champ, if you don't like spoilers then this is one of the worst places to be, FP is nothing but spoilers :3

I just hope they add more rares for this exp to arch... 4 rares is kinda...low

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverrapzak View Post
    ... You're on mmo-champ, if you don't like spoilers then this is one of the worst places to be, FP is nothing but spoilers :3

I just hope they add more rares for this exp to arch... 4 rares is kinda...low
    id be happy if they added just 2 more for the other two deities of pandaria, Yu-Lon, and Niuzao

I'm surprised they didn't add klaxxi, they've been around from pre-titan times :S they should have loads of stuff everywhere :S