Deleted

Problems with Healing Sphere. HELP!

Hello all some background about me, I am an average pvper I can hold my own against most classes but have been on the receiving end of a few beatings. I have pvped both casually and Competitively as enh shammy and prot warr.

At the moment i am a lvl 64 windwalker monk and loving every minute of it.

I have been having an issue with healing spheres lately. What i find is that if I get ganked in the open or jumped in a bg I don't have much time between all the stuns and cc to drop my spheres.

Any advice for how I should properly use my spheres?

NOTE: I am fully aware the game isn't balanced around low level pvp. It could well be that it all works out at 90. I am just looking for some feedback on this as I feel it is the only thing holding me back at the moment.

Deleted
    Healing spheres cost way too much energy for any in-fight usage. If you're kiting+regening, go for it, otherwise blackout kick or chi wave might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemen View Post
    Healing spheres cost way too much energy for any in-fight usage. If you're kiting+regening, go for it, otherwise blackout kick or chi wave might help.
    I agree with this guy, trying to use healing sphere effectively on my monk was pretty hard, its really only useful as prep for duels or for the mistweaver.

Haste stacking might help with energy regen but im not sure since im not max lv

Deleted
    Yes I thought the 60 energy cost seemed very high. At the moment in fight I am using blackout kick, expel harm and chi wave. Healing spheres just seems very situational.

Deleted
    Healing spheres are really only useful if you put them up prior to a raid boss, or when you're defending a node in PvP. Windwalkers and Brewmasters can also use them to heal up after a fight if Expel Harm is on cooldown. But that's about it..

10+ Year Old Account
    they aren't intended for in-fight use... u use them to prepare for a fight... in fight u have Expel harm and the Tier2 talents... of which I prefer Chi Wave :P