Angry HELP, JC research bugged

I tried to do my JC research for the day and it tells me "You have to many of that item already" on my screen. I'm able to learn a recipe from every color and it gives me the same error message for each one. I've made sure my cooldown was up, tried logging in and out, turning off all addons, exiting the game totally and logging back in and nothing is working.

Any one else run into this issue and if so any way to fix it other than the GM ticket that says will take 5 days to answer?

Deleted
    The item you create with the research is unique so presumably you didn't open it from the previous day.

Quote Originally Posted by hiimjon View Post
    The item you create with the research is unique so presumably you didn't open it from the previous day.
    dont understand what you mean by "didn't open it from the previous day", please explain

When you research you receive an item, the tricolor gem..thingie - open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    When you research you receive an item, the tricolor gem..thingie - open it.
    Ha IR dum, weird thing was this was the first time it happened but i have 4 of those thingies in my bag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewB View Post
    Ha IR dum, weird thing was this was the first time it happened but i have 4 of those thingies in my bag.
    Probably from 4 different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Probably from 4 different colors.
    imagine so, again thanks for the help