10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a new game.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a new game that will make me poop my pants, being so awesome; that I never want to leave my gaming chair.

a little bit of info: I used to play WoW, for about 6 years or so; quit this summer. I have tried most of the MMO's thats been released these past 2 years, none of them really appealed to me.
    Atm I'm playing Battlefield 3, Modern warfare 3, Batman Arkham City and a bit of Skyrim.
    Those games that makes you grind, before you can actually play the game for the max "fun" of it, is out of the question; I simply dont have time for that. I'm looking for something that will allow me to kick-ass almost instantly.

It can be single-player or multiplayer, I dont really care; as long as there is some immidiate action to it.

So, any suggestions?
    I like juice

What about some DotA, or Torchlight 2?
    uhm.. Minecraft
    Or something like Borderlands 2? FireFall (still in closed beta)?
    No idea, what you like.

Deleted
    Torchlight 1 and 2. You might want to try Resident Evil games too I guess. Half Life games too if you haven't, although I doubt they'll make you poop on your pants.

you also might like mount and blade. It's the ugliest game I've ever seen made for semi current hardware, but is pretty fun to play. It's what I wish combat in skyrim was like without quite so much depth of story and such.

If you haven't tried it out yet, GW2 sounds like a good fit. You can start 100% pvp at level 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried mount and blade, minecraft, half life and torchlight. I've thought about GW2, but I think I need a break from the whole MMO genre, the running around getting stuff until you can get more stuff; small brake until they make something that'll make me poop my pants just hearing about ..

Any FPS where a grind is no where in sight.. How does borderlands fit that description?
    I like juice

I would suggest starcraft or maybe even dota (dota is a great game I personally just don't play it cause it does take some amount of effort and I allready get that from sc2) if you want multiplayer games that can be played for quite a while.
    Beside that maybe go for cs:go allthough that I haven't played at all I think the shooter market is at a low cause of how cod and bf is just massing titles and no other real great shooters are there (tribes ascend is fun if ur into that sorta shooter though)

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I've tried mount and blade, minecraft, half life and torchlight. I've thought about GW2, but I think I need a break from the whole MMO genre, the running around getting stuff until you can get more stuff; small brake until they make something that'll make me poop my pants just hearing about ..

Any FPS where a grind is no where in sight.. How does borderlands fit that description?
    For Borderlands you do need to level and gather weapons but you usually feel pretty powerful all the time unless you are using a subpar weapon intentionally. FPS with no grind in sight....Probably Counter Strike: GO, haven't played it myself but if it really is just like the old CS with updated graphics and what not it should still be good. If you don't care too much about money (like say $10-60) you can check out free FPS games like Tribes Ascend or Blacklight. I personally play Tribes, I spent $35 overall (before things dropped in price, probably could buy it all for $20 now) and with the Steam starter packs you can probably feel pretty decent without much playing.

Now if you want to feel like you're destroying everything....Maybe Space Marine? The game is very short single player and the multiplayer..Yeah. Try the demo anyways, on sale right now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will check some of it out, thanks guys
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Counter Strike : Global Offensive ? balanced almost as 1.6 but better graphics then Source

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Planetside 2, if you spend 40 bucks you get immediate access to the beta along with some goodies + 40 dollars worth of cash shop money for sony games.
    Really epic, really fun, can get into big fights as soon as you log in.

Currently playing Dota 2, CS:GO and GW2. No time for anything else. Satisfied incredibly! The only time you need to invest in Dota is for learning, but there is no grind. Same goes for CS:GO. And for GW2? Depends what you like. Easy non-forced feeling why leveling (logging whenever you want, not feeling like being obliged because you pay subscription - because you don't) or PvP right after you login - only skill needed. Have fun!

Deleted
    If you're into RPGs:
    - Dragon Age: Origins
    - Fallout 3
    - Fallout: New Vegas
    - The Witcher 2

Borderlands 2 is a great Game with instant fun. Its a reall funny/crazy shooter with lootsystem and instant action. Great MP/Coop Experience. Nothing deep or complex like a these RPG above, but its fun.

If your into action rpg's, where tactics, and skill are key?
    The Monster Hunter Series. ive been playing it for i think over 10 years, since the ps2 og release.
    Its great, can seem a bit grindy for materials, but not as much as you would think. A lot of different armor skill combos, and every weapon is completely different. So you will find your favorites. MHP3 ultimate is coming to wii U and 3ds. but the psp version are pretty cheap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Hi guys, I'm looking for a new game that will make me poop my pants, being so awesome; that I never want to leave my gaming chair.

a little bit of info: I used to play WoW, for about 6 years or so; quit this summer. I have tried most of the MMO's thats been released these past 2 years, none of them really appealed to me.
    Atm I'm playing Battlefield 3, Modern warfare 3, Batman Arkham City and a bit of Skyrim.
    Those games that makes you grind, before you can actually play the game for the max "fun" of it, is out of the question; I simply dont have time for that. I'm looking for something that will allow me to kick-ass almost instantly.

It can be single-player or multiplayer, I dont really care; as long as there is some immidiate action to it.

So, any suggestions?
    You might be interested in the coming title Dishonored, judging from what you've said about your gaming habits. It's a bit like the old Thief games.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZCA6...feature=relmfu

A personal favorite, the ONLY game to really have made me go "Wow, this is so amazing!" in years, is Trine 1 and 2. They have an aesthetic, music score and setting that is so absolutely amazingly gorgeous and is such a huge contrast to all the greyish, dull murdergames out there. These two games are also cheap, and have been on sale quite a few times.

to the OP.

GW2 is fun. after the MoP initial rush GW2 will flurish.
    the Leveling is a combo of all the MMO's out there currently.... id look into it

gotham city impostors and dungeon defenders are pretty fun games you dont need to grind.

Also mass effect 3 is pretty good, and the multiplayer can be pretty fun.

Rogue Soul
    Spell Storm
    Picnic Fun
    Snoring 2 Wild West
    Cute Horse Hospita
    All of these are new games for pc