Poll: What is your favourite zone in Pandaria?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What is your favourite zone in Pandaria?

In my opinion its Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Whole zone just looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valley of the Four Winds is my favorite. I love how the farmlands look. So colorful and peaceful looking. And the questing there, just freaking epic. I felt a serious adrenaline rush when the cinimatic near the end of the questing came up and the leader was calling for retreat when Chen came up and just said "no. we fight." (to keep the spoiler limited and short). I literally jumped out of my seat and cheered.

Valley of the Four Winds. Best quests, best look. When it rains, it's just downright amazing. Superb music, too.

The zone is like if you took Nagrand, and gave it massive steroids, and made it 99999% more pretty, and much bigger, and gave it far better quests.

Being Nagrand 2.0 is like... the best compliment ever.

I think Jade Forest looks the most stunning, but my preferred zone is Vally of the Four Winds. I love the look and the farms. Combined with the music it's so peaceful and relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im gonna go with Kun-lai because i freaking loved every single storyline presented there , i love that you deal with so many issues then as a culmination you see the resurection of the Thunder King , which by the way looks freaking amazing combined with the enviorment of the zone, huge mountains, epic ass music etc, i would say second would be Dread waste because the Klaxxi are probably my favorite faction ever in WoW, also DAT Heart of Fear raid man, DAT Heart of Fear...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say all of the above, except for the Dread Wastes. They really outdid themselves with Pandaria as far as the environmental beauty goes. It's simply marvelous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    JAde Forest
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't quested there yet (I'm levelling very casually) but I'd have the say Kun-Lai Summit.
    It's probably my favourite looking zones (I love snow!) and I'm a big fan of the Shado Pan.

Kun-lai Summit. It's not the prettiest zone (Jade Forest for that) but I have always loved the Tibetan/ Nepalese regions for the spirituality they represent, so Kun-lai comes as the natural choice.

If Blizzard works on giving even more flexibility/ functionality to our farms in Valley of the Four Winds, it'll come as a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make me choose

I think it would be either the Jade Forest or the Valley of Four Winds. The only zone I didn't really like was Dread Wastes, which isn't really bad, it just seems out of place compared to the other zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kun-lai. Up in the mountain pass with the Shadow-Pan getting ready to throw down with the Yaungol army when a blizzard blows in... just epic.

Deleted
    Dread Wastes. I enjoyed everything in there : the story, the skies, the music, the atmosphere..

Deleted
    Kun-lai Summit is pretty unique, I like the mountains and the view.

Towlong Steppes.

Absolutely Beautiful.

Shado-pan.

Mantid.

All it's missing is Klaxxi in it. I hate how dreadful dread wastes is.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Valley of the Four Winds gets my vote. The quests are so much fun; the NPCs are full of character, very funny, and really interesting.

And then that final quest. Woah.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the zones are really well done. I had to choose valley, though, I enjoyed the quests a lot and the look of it felt so appealing. Jade forest was also really beautiful. I liked kun-lai as well, some amazing quests and the zone felt well. This was a really hard one to choose just one as a favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to say kun-lai summit because it really shows how the art style has evolved. It feels very realistic.

I just can't choose. Every zone speaks volumes to me. Kun-Lai Summit has those wonderful mountain passes and the Temple of the White Tiger. Dread Wastes has a killer skydome and the Heart of Fear! Loved the questing in all the zones. And they each have fun dailys, although I definitely prefer the Order of the Cloud Serpent and, yes, the Tillers dailys. Vale of Eternal Blossoms is simply gorgeous. I can't choose.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Dread wastes and townlong steppes were kind of boring visually for me.
    Probably top two would be Jade Forest and Valley of Eternal Blossoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kun-Lai feels most majestic, with Mount Neverest and the Shado-Pan Monastery.
    Jade Forest is prettiest.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.