Deleted

Wheres the blue pvp weapons?

Where is it? I cant find it cause GC pretty much said that i could.

There aren't any for a few weeks. The models have been datamined, but the weapons aren't in game yet. Conquest ones, however, are.

blizz said that pvers would find the lower ilevel than what you can get in heroics, pvp powered itemized weapons 'attractive for pve. so they didn't implement them.

which is just ludicrous. no serious pver, hell no not serious pver is going to grind honor for a pvp weapon when a pve weapon is pretty much handed to you in heroics given how easy they are.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    blizz said that pvers would find the lower ilevel than what you can get in heroics, pvp powered itemized weapons 'attractive for pve. so they didn't implement them.

which is just ludicrous. no serious pver, hell no not serious pver is going to grind honor for a pvp weapon when a pve weapon is pretty much handed to you in heroics given how easy they are.

False. Manye people in my guild have been grinding for ages(HCs) to get their BiS wep. And still no luck :P So if the PvP wep have somwhat of a good stat+higher ilvl, its deff viable. In the other hand I got my epic staff in my first HC run /brag

Deleted
    You can farm rep for those weapons, or even a scenario, but i hate pve. Why not make these blue pvp weapons require like 10000 honor gained THIS season? Its no difference.

But is it true that it will be there in some weeks?