Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Looks like they've put to good use all those months without anything other than DS (and no launch event). Means they've created a nice buffer. Let's see if they can keep it "full"...

everybody mad as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Wamp View Post
    ofc no pvp content, same old blizzard...
    They just added a new arena for the first time in 4 years. And two new BGs for the first time in 2.

Keep fresh content coming this rate!
    It seems we see new Dung/Raid/BG 5.2 patch!

Deleted
    Brawling! Omg!

Let the games begin!

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    I don't think he is saying that there isn't any raids in right now, which there will be 3 here shortly. I think more so pointing out that the first major patch of this xpac will come without a raid unlike the others. Granted in 4.2 we didn't get a new raid, but nearly every other major patch we have had new raid content added. There are exceptions of course during Vanilla and BC.
    4.1, actually, was Rise of the Zandalari and only featured the revamped ZG and the rehashed ZA. So far, only Wrath had a raid in every content patch, one of which was the widely reviled Trial of the Crusader. TBC had the often-forgotten patch 2.2, the introduction of in-game Voice Chat.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

question. Do you have to have MoP in order to test it on the PTR?

Sounds nice, but won't hope for info this fast in the future. We'll see how they do on the faster patching. =)

I wonder if it will be possible to upgrade old legendaries so they are useful now.

If so, it would bring me back to WoW.

I love my Shadowmourne...

I think Blizzard will finally be learning, if they are able to keep on this mind set and provide smaller patches and more content it will keep people playing. The main issue with Cata is we all ran out of stuff to do except raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I wonder if it will be possible to upgrade old legendaries so they are useful now.

If so, it would bring me back to WoW.

I love my Shadowmourne...
    They've said, repeatably since it was introduced, they're not letting players transmog legendaries nor would they let you upgrade them otherwise you'd never switch weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    More content at a faster pace

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    They've said, repeatably since it was introduced, they're not letting players transmog legendaries nor would they let you upgrade them otherwise you'd never switch weapons.
    They could've changed their mind.

But well, if Legendaries I won't be forced by my mind to throw my time into that sink,

good for me.

Although...

Bryntroll...

Wonder if proc effects will scale too.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Solo PvE? Hmm... will it scale based on class? or will you get different mobs based on class? Because there is sure as hell no equal playing field when it comes to solo PvE content.
    It better, otherwise it'd be absolutely useless.

Deleted
    ofc no pvp content, same old blizzard...

Hard to please aren't you? Some people just can't be happy no matter what

But it confuses me your unhappiness when you aren't even playing the game ...

I liked the cinematic but mop is the first expansion i wont buy.

I read the rest of your posts. Your type of personality and attitude when posting something is already well documented and studied - you are the typical Troll.

Uh more dailies & rep grinds...Blizzard, Molten Front was not fun or compelling. Please don't make it like that again. If you must implement dailies & reputations please make it so we can share tokens and/or rep with alts on the same account. I wound up with nearly 200 unused World Tree Marks on my main after doing all the Molten Front stuff and my alts could've used those to close gear gaps from unlucky drop rates. Please also don't make it so these new dailies will be required to remain raid competitive like Molten Front was initially. Brawler's Guild sounds cool though, same with item upgrades (this is much better than the Firestone version from Firelands. We never saw a single Firestone drop that entire patch. And still haven't even after it was no longer current content and we were getting a guildmate's legendary staff). Valor Points are definitely a much better choice for upgrading items.

Well this was a very pleasant surprise! I really hope they can keep this pace of content going and really stoked to hear about Brawler's Guild!

10+ Year Old Account
    Do pay close attention to "this is only a taste of what's to come."

I'm gunning for that 150/175 mount achievement.. Hopefully they give a cool mount reward, like an infinite drake... The dragon hawk felt a little hackneyed.

I'd also accept a heavenly jade cloud serpent mount. The things I'd do for that...

Meh...I don't like that they give in to the "Ermagerd more and more at a faster pace and then I'mma cry when the content isn't up to MY high standards!!"-crowd?

So far, WoW has been one of few games where I've WANTED to wait for new content, if they start spewing out new content much faster, how does that affect the quality?