Deleted

Hammer of Wrath question

Hi, I haven't bought MoP so I can't try it myself, so can anyone explain this to me:
    Can it be used on targets on 100% or only below 20%?
    Cd is 6 secs normal and 3 sec when using Sanctified wrath?
    How does it rank as damage compared to other abilities?

Actually I am trying to decide its between Holy Avenger and Sanctified wrath talents, but can't without knowing the above.

Deleted
    It can only be used below 20%. However, during Sanctified Wrath you can use it regardless of enemy health percentage, AND the cooldown is reduced to 3 seconds.

Deleted
    Ok, and how does it rank compared to exo? Better or worse?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    It can only be used below 20%. However, during Sanctified Wrath you can use it regardless of enemy health percentage, AND the cooldown is reduced to 3 seconds.
    But only during Sanctified and not normal Avenging right?

Deleted
    I haven't leveled my Paladin to 90 yet, but at 85 it did more damage than Exorcism.

It can also be used regardless of enemy health percentage during Avenging Wrath if you don't have the Sanctified Wrath talent. Sanctified Wrath merely reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Wrath during Avenging Wrath and increases it's duration by 50%.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehFurbolg View Post
    So, to make it totally clear:
    Without talent: Usable only under 20%, 6 sec cd - While Wings are up: Usable anytime, 6 sec cd
    With talent: Usable only under 20%, 3 sec cd - While wings are up: Usable anytime, 3 sec cd

Almost correct. With talent it still has a 6 second cooldown without wings. It is only reduced while wings are active.

In addition, the cooldown of hammer of wrath is ALWAYS reduced by your haste. Mine currently has a 5.51 sec cd as holy.

Deleted
    Thank you VERY much guys!