Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    They already did. I have more things to do at 90 then I have ever had to do in the past 5 years of the game. With 5.1 they are adding even MORE things to do. WTF /hateblizz.

*sarcasm*
    No kidding, I've done more in wow in the past 7 days than I have almost all of last year.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    No kidding, I've done more in wow in the past 7 days than I have almost all of last year.
    Of course you have. The same was said during the first 7 days of Cata too. The question is what are you going to be doing a couple months from now when you've blazed through all this easy content and there is nothing new on the horizon. Kegbrawl for 4 months?

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Of course you have. The same was said during the first 7 days of Cata too. The question is what are you going to be doing a couple months from now when you've blazed through all this easy content and there is nothing new on the horizon. Kegbrawl for 4 months?
    im gonna have to disagree with you here i logged on more in WotLK which i joined when ToC launched than i did when Cata launched and ive been 90 for 2in game days or so already
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please note that Blizzard has actually already said they were working on 5.1 and 5.2 simultaneously after 5.0 started finishing up, meaning they're working two patches deep. They're definitely trying hard to stay true to their promise of more content more quickly.

The same was said during the first 7 days of Cata too.
    Actually, no... after the first week of Cata I was already on my 2nd and 3rd character as well as starting new chars to check out the new starting zones.

At no point in the first week or two of Cata did I feel like "Wow, there's so much I would *like* to do, but there's just not enough hours in the day."

I'm still not holding my breath for this expansion.... *BUT* I've said a couple times before that in addition to Mists being 'good' at launch, in order for it to succeed, they need to make some firm statements about 5.1 almost IMMEDIATELY after launch, with PTR opening up soon after. *IF* we see 5.1 start on PTR before the last raid opens, that continues to be a good sign that Blizzard is serious about putting Cata in the past.

But I'm not going to quickly forget what happened to the 4.1 (split into 4.1/4.2) "Firelands" patch, either... or the huge wait for the mediocre 4.3.

Its quite possible the VP upgrade system will never see the light of day. (or will be the next archeology), so *shrugs*. the fight club sounds like *just* the thing I needed to hear tho. More 'minigames' to beef up the 'spur of the moment' content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for it. This is getting me real excited for the future of MOP. I have yet to run out of things to do, and have enjoyed every minute of MOP so far, including some of the bugs (had a section of dreadwastes that would teleport people to C'thun in AQ40, was hilarious). I like dailies if they feel progressive, and while i wish the reps were not gated with golden lotus, i don't really mind. I have yet to start raiding (my guild is slow at leveling, although we will progress quickly, just don't care about realm firsts), everything else is a lot of fun.

The brawlers guild sounds awesome, as someone who spent many an hour soloing cata world bosses like Mobus just for fun, this is cool as hell.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Way you put it makes it sound pretty cool!

Easy content? Aww is heroic raids and challenge modes too easy for you? Oh wait, you don't play.
    Also, 5.1 would like to say hi.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm already afraid about Blizzard and their epic new content:

A new daily hub to farm for a month and have your *insert name of the mount* and some epic pattern to craft some 56 slots scribe and jc bags

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Dear Haters,

Never, and I mean never underestimate Blizzard.
    When you challenge & threaten Blizzard you get crushed & given a taste of your own medicine.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.