Deleted

Who gets faster LFR quques - tanks or healers?

Getting back into the game and wondering what offspec to choose for my ret pally main.
    Tanks used to get quicker in dungeons, but raids need more healers than tanks.
    How is the situation with Looking for Raid?

10+ Year Old Account
    It can vary for LFD but in LFR it's almost always healers that are insta-queue, because you need six while only two tanks are needed.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Has been Heal, Tank, DPS during the end of Cata, for Mop we will have to wait and see till LFR gets unlocked

Do not Queue as a tank for LFR, as they have the LONGEST queues, even more so than DPS. Reasoning for this is the 25 man setup for LFR, which means only needing 2 tanks per 25 people hurts you chances immensely to get a Q that isn't "Tank got kicked for standing in bad on the last fight of the LFR, you are our replacement".

I always got instant queues as a healer during all of cata (and only a 1-2 min wait for 5mans).
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    Do not Queue as a tank for LFR, as they have the LONGEST queues, even more so than DPS.
    No! Really?

Deleted
    LFD: Tanks>Healers>Dps
    LFR: Healers>Dps>Tanks (though the difference between tank and dps is marginal)

I'm gonna go with healers on this one