Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    But what if you play on a pve realm just to escape pvp just like i do ( i hate it and i dont want anything to do with it) currently horde on my realm have only killed sha of anger once (i wasent there ofc >.>)
    Alliance out number us quite a lot and by the time we have 10 people in a raid group alliance have a full raid group if not more already summoned and ready just a few seconds after the sha of anger spawns.

Its almost impossible for horde on my realm to do any world boss.

Tbh they should just make it so anyone that helps in the fight should get rewarded.
    You need to learn to look at things from different perspectives. Atm your thought only goes down one road and thats "me me me"

what im reading is '400 people got loot and i didnt ban them please'

it doesnt matter..its like bh/voa

If those world bosses wouldn't be those annoying constantly spawning loot pinatas using that shitty lfr loot system I'd maybe consider agreeing but as things are I just don't care they should just award everyone in the zone every time that shitty boss dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    what im reading is '400 people got loot and i didnt ban them please'

it doesnt matter..its like bh/voa
    Wrong. I was one of the people in the initial 40 man group. Nice assumption idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Tbh they should just make it so anyone that helps in the fight should get rewarded.
    Imagine a realm with high population.
    In that case 400 people from Alliance and 400 from Horde mindlessly gather and nuke the boss. 15 seconds to kill it, and 800 people get a change of an epic. Fair enough following your reasoning..

Deleted
    I don't see it as a problem really. He's up like 10 times a day anyway, so anyone who wants loot from him will pretty much get it.

loot locked once a week, what does it matter if 400 people get it from one kill instead of 10? really.

Just abuse CRZ with someones friend on a dead realm. :>
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Imagine a realm with high population.
    In that case 400 people from Alliance and 400 from Horde mindlessly gather and nuke the boss. 15 seconds to kill it, and 800 people get a change of an epic. Fair enough following your reasoning..
    Honestly I don't really see how this would be different from what I have on my high pop pve server where it is just a matter of whose ae tagged the boss. You can't wipe anyways on that boss.

I did the boss the other night, it was awesome. We had to fight the boss and the alliance at the same time, it was awesome. Who cares about the details, everybody has equal opportunity with it. If 400 people can be in the area without crashing the server and get credit for the boss then more power to them, but reality is this is never going to happen 99.9% of the time.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    @OP: Post this on Blizzard's forums, they don't come here to read your complaints! :]
    They do actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Better option would be to do it a la Guild Wars 2 where anyone who contributes gets credit. God forbid we promote helping other people out.
    To my knowledge, that is how it works currently. I agree. It's on a personal loot system anyhow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by v3rtz View Post
    They do actually.
    Really? You think Blizzard employees have the time to browse (all of) their game's fansites, and especially forums, to read peoples complaints?

I highly doubt it.

If you want to post something with a chance of a Blizzard employee reading it, you post on their official forums, not even all the posts there get read, except maybe by forum moderators.

I always giggle when someone makes a post here directed to Blizzard.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2012-10-06 at 07:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if 400 people were part of the boss fight I think 400 people should get rewarded for it.

I don't see the problem here.

Why the fuck do you care...? Try tagging Sha while he randomly despawns and has no real timer on a server with a high population. It's absolutely the stupidest waste of time they've ever put in, and I'm going to exploit everything I can to waste less of my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my server theres a pretty tight race for server firsts between an ally guild and a horde guild. So the horde guild is camping the Sha's spawn spot all day everyday with different characters and tagging it everytime he spawns just so the alliance guild has no chance at getting that lucky loot drop from the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    Wrong. I was one of the people in the initial 40 man group. Nice assumption idiot
    Oh, so what you're saying is that because your group happened to "win" the aoe fest at the spawn point you feel that entitles you to loot over people in other groups who just happened to not get the first hit in.

Such a childish mentality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    You can't wipe anyways on that boss.
    Oh you can, on a PvP server.

If we didn't tag the boss, the next fun thing to do is to destroy the Horde group that got tag before boss hit 0%, epic moments.

PS. if the tagging does work, I might "sell myself" now if I get a tag. "Tagged, 50k to invite me"

The amount of people shouting for 5-10k for invites is crazy, a few of them can easily group up together and pay me that 50k

has this been fixed

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kailoth View Post
    Ok,

So lets say you have 400 people who want to do Sha of Anger for an example. It is possible to have everyone have a "tag" on the world bosses and qualify for loot. Scenario laid out below..

a) RAID A has 40 people and engage boss.
    b) 9 people from raid A leave and form their own group
    c) RAIDS B-J form and each fill with 40 people and hit the boss.

Congratulations, 400 people got loot from one spawn. Working as intended?

If not, easy fix - only allow the initial group of people who tag any world boss quality for loot (snapshot taken on entering combat).

But if its working as intended, gratz, everyone enjoy your loots!
    Why would you -want- them to fix this? It makes it so much easier for people to actually work together and everyone gets to get some loot from it. Keep it as it is, and encourage people to share the tag.