Community test: How to beat frost mages

I read all the community feedback and suggestions on how to beat frost mages, and I finally came up with the solution:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYUnwAOE76A&feature=plcp

Deleted
    You roll a hunter, silly. Only way.

Deleted
    As affliction warlock I have never lost a duel to a frostmage.

10+ Year Old Account
    You see frost mages are like gravity.
    All you need is a fucking f-16 to beat them!

10+ Year Old Account
    play a fire mage, lock, hunter (BM especially), DK, warrior if you took msr and have spell reflect macro.

Or just have a healer who knows how to dispell, frost has very predictable burst and but not a lot of sustained dmg so keep pressure on them and make them blink first if you're melee

Deleted
    Very easy as a shadow priest. Actually I'd say you are being outplayed if you lose as a shadow priest against any other class than warriors.

Warriors on the other hand are kings of 1v1. To beat a (geared) warrior as a shadow priest I need to get him to 35% hp, burn his trinket and berserker rage (his two fear breakers, one with a 2min cd the other with a 30 sec cd), and then get him in a fear (he has to be cc'ed otherwise it's impossible to kill). Then I'll put up my dots, and then mind blast -> instant 3 orb devouring plague -> 2 shadow word: deaths. Hopefully I'll be able to finish these 4 spells before he is back on me (which is all dependant on where he ends up during the fear). Otherwise I'll have to rely on my 9% crit chance which isnt really that fun.

Deleted
    Bestial Wrath - Rabid - Lynx Rush. Then spam tranq shot. Dead.

Most, if not all, classes that currently beat Mages on a regular basis will likely get nerfed.