Deleted

Relic of Xuen, which trinket to switch?

I will be getting my darkmoon trinket this sunday and Im wondering which trinket I should swap out.

I do not have enough post to link but here is the armory.

http.:.//eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/%C3%8Cp/simple Just remove the dots and I think it should work.

Anything else I should change with my gear while I'm at it?

Thanks for any help I can get

From what i remember, Corens Coaster is actually meant to be rather bad for Monks, so i'd probably think thats the one to switch out.

Windswept Pages is actually pretty good in all fairness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to stick with Windswept Pages and the Relic until the next raid opens up and I can get the straight Agi trinket from Heart of Fear. The one from Elegon is mastery and I'd pass that to our rogues rather than take it.

As far as your gear, enchants, gems, ect. everything looks good, just work on a heroic weapon or hope the polearm drops for ya from the Spirit Kings. We got lucky and 3 of them dropped! Two WW monks and a feral were very happy in the pants last night. :P

Noticed you were missing mastery to bracers. I know it's our worst stat, but it's something until people get the Agi enchants from rep. And get on Sha of Anger for the boots at least, he drops a quest item now for a free pair of 476 boots.

Switch Acension with Power Strikes, get rid of Zen Meditation and Retreat glyphs, I haven't found a use for ZM yet, and you will never pull threat from tanks. Replace with Touch of Karma if you want, the range is nice in case you can't get into melee to use it and you WILL use this ability a ton in raids, helps healers so much when you're not taking damage. Glyph of Sparring is nice for the chance to deflect spells. Fire Blossoms is also great when I need to be outside of melee and I don't have to aim them.

GL in your raids, monks are a ton of fun despite all the haters complaining that they're shit. I wouldn't change to another class for the world right now.

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

Coren's Coaster is absolutely horrible.

Most level 85 trinkets are actually better.

If you read closely, it has a CHANCE to proc on your crits, that chance is TEN PERCENT. And maybe you crit like 30% of the time in a raid environment? Do the math and you'll find that it's quite terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    Coren's Coaster is absolutely horrible.

Most level 85 trinkets are actually better.

If you read closely, it has a CHANCE to proc on your crits, that chance is TEN PERCENT. And maybe you crit like 30% of the time in a raid environment? Do the math and you'll find that it's quite terrible.

Even then i'd still rather take the Crit and Agi on crit trinket from Scholomance (forget the name, think its Searing Words?) since the Agi from that benefits us alot more than straight up attack power.