Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    don't they also make the gems for the metas too? shit, it must be beautiful to be an alch right now. I need to get on that train.

by the way, motes are personal loot, unless you're doing a daily and the mote drops on a mob that counts as a tag by everyone. but yes, even farming motes can suck, you can get 5 in a row, and not see any more for 30 fucking minutes. it's been a pain in the ass to make any money with my professions because I have to farm 6-8 of those things before I can make a damn thing. I've made more gold on my level 85 max enchanter.

so another profession having what another profession needs to make something has been around forever? that's not true, some things have been but never to this extent... and some professions benefit far too much where they probably don't need a damn thing from another, and sure as hell not at over 1k gold in the expense.
    I had to farm 16 (plus 2 for tillers) in the past 2 days. god the grind of the harmonies.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't decide which I hate more, as a blacksmith.. Spirits of Harmony or Living Steel.

Well, as a scribe, id like to shake a big annoyed fist at all of you, crying about a tradeable, buyable, material. i have a CD for my mat. 1day, like living steel. except mines soulbound. and costs 5 spirits if i want to make an extra one, not counting ink.

(okay, okay, i can make DMC cards, i know. but this is about materials and crafted epics, so i'm ignoring that part.)
    Last edited by RedFlame; 2012-10-10 at 07:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    I can't decide which I hate more, as a blacksmith.. Spirits of Harmony or Living Steel.
    Easily Spirits of Harmony... Living Steel is only 6 Trillium which is only 60 Ghost Iron Bars and Ghost Iron -> Trillium doesn't invoke a cooldown. So you farm 3 stacks of Ghost Iron Bars (6 stacks of ore) and you can send all that to your transmute master who can proc making more Trillium and more Living Steel.... or you can go out and do dailies for 3 to 4 hours and maybe collect 2.5 Spirits of Harmony if you're lucky... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Synaxis View Post
    Try with Engi lvling my BS was so easy. Im stuck on Engi, since you need the Spirits to create stuff, while BS you need 1 Spirit to get it to max lvl. I dont mind farming the spirits tho Lvl 88 Pally Tank gear go to a cave in Kun Lai Summit. Farm those mobs for Spirit and mine the ores. Easy lvlin and farming at once