Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Alter time dispelable??

I am not sure but it felt like it got dispelled a couple of times in BGs.

Would be kinda sad. Another upper hand to the immortal godlike shadowpriests...

Deleted
    Yep it's dispellable, quite annoying imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very annoying indeed, but yes. That's how it is right now.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    A mage calling another class "godlike" ? this is pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    A mage calling another class "godlike" ? this is pretty funny.
    HERP DERP MAGES ARE OP. You are so original.

Quote Originally Posted by Enabled View Post
    I am not sure but it felt like it got dispelled a couple of times in BGs.

Would be kinda sad. Another upper hand to the immortal godlike shadowpriests...
    It is a buff, a short one (6s), but a buff nonetheless, don't see why it is surprising that it can be dispelled (or spellstolen by another mage).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scuac View Post
    It is a buff, a short one (6s), but a buff nonetheless, don't see why it is surprising that it can be dispelled (or spellstolen by another mage).
    I guess you are right.

HERP DERP MAGES ARE OP. You are so original.
    It's only the truth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    It's only the truth.
    Mages are not even close the class owning pvp atm. They are good but not at the top.

Mages are not even close the class owning pvp atm. They are good but not at the top.
    I guess you wouldn't know what the word "good" means, since you haven't got any perspective on it. Maybe it's because for once you got beaten by someone you think mages automatically needs buffing.

Mages have always been good, just compare them to enhancement shams last season. How many enhancement shams got above 2,2k last season in 3v3 bracket? Now compare that to how many mages got above the line.

Deleted
    I am not saying mages needs a buff. The fact is that mages has alot of talents that works very good in teamplay. But some classes are better in the meaning that they can do more damage and survive better on their own.

Nowhere did I say that we are really bad. I dont think mages ever been. Doesnt meen they should be either jsut because the enhcne shammys was before. Its liek saying women should rule the world now because equality between sexes has been so skewed before. Balance is the keyword here (and that is a dream that will never come true in wow sadly).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scuac View Post
    You know...paly's wings are a buff too and they made them undispellable....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by albser View Post
    You know...paly's wings are a buff too and they made them undispellable....
    I know I play ret as well. Havent this season thou. Wasnt there talk about making it not dispellable?

well shaman all 9 earth shield stacks is now dispelable with 1 dispell from 1 charge per dispel to no dispel ES and now all with 1 and that is more awful than that little buff

Deleted
    Wow...my thread got hijacked by raging shamans.

Deleted
    Alter time can be dispelled and spellstealed. But if you find yourself, as a mage, in this situation, you seriously need to think about rerolling or quitting alltogether.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Alter time can be dispelled and spellstealed. But if you find yourself, as a mage, in this situation, you seriously need to think about rerolling or quitting alltogether.
    And hijacked by ppl posing as elitist jerks...

Keep in mind dispel and mass dispel have a cooldown. You can use either alter time or another ability to force shadow's mass dispel out, and then do the other ability (or have a teammate force it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Single target offensive dispels have no cooldown.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Alter time can be dispelled, and pretty sure combustion can too, noticed it disappearing from my targets in BGs on occasion.