Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't spell stealing Alter time cause some rift in the time space continuum...I mean you'd be essentially stealing their time stream. It should cause reality to break...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I guess you wouldn't know what the word "good" means, since you haven't got any perspective on it. Maybe it's because for once you got beaten by someone you think mages automatically needs buffing.

Mages have always been good, just compare them to enhancement shams last season. How many enhancement shams got above 2,2k last season in 3v3 bracket? Now compare that to how many mages got above the line.
    Compare mages with warriors for the last season instead xD

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 06:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Wouldn't spell stealing Alter time cause some rift in the time space continuum...I mean you'd be essentially stealing their time stream. It should cause reality to break...
    Spell steal alter time and then cast alter time yourself... congratz You have just created an infinity loop ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by albser View Post
    You know...paly's wings are a buff too and they made them undispellable....
    Yes welcome to the flip side of the coin. Angry paladin who got his Hands/Blessings spell stolen for years, as well as Avenging Wrath.

I don't see the problem with Alter Time being dispeled. I find the spell really useful, love to use if with Ice Floes in PvP, for 4 Arcane Missiles while moving!

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    Compare mages with warriors for the last season instead xD

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 06:48 AM ----------

Spell steal alter time and then cast alter time yourself... congratz You have just created an infinity loop ^^
    Great, now I want to test that to see if it is true. Someone should do a machnimia of that with the mythbusters guys.