Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    While I don't like this change, it's not a big deal. How did we all do before we had guild perks? We didn't even get a 10% speed increase unless you were a Night Elf with the Wisp thing. So... why is this a big deal again?
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    While I don't like this change, it's not a big deal. How did we all do before we had guild perks? We didn't even get a 10% speed increase unless you were a Night Elf with the Wisp thing. So... why is this a big deal again?
    because it shows how lazy blizzard is.... instead of adding debuff like in every world boss they had they just rather destroy that perk

OMG I'LL HAVE TO WAIT 10 MORE SECONDS TO GET TO MY CORPSE!!!!FFS BLIZZARD WTF ARE YOU DOING?SCREWING UP THE GAME LIKE THIS,BLIZZARD FAILS SO HARD WITH THIS PANDA EXPANSION AND ACTIVISION MESSING UP THE GOOD OL' GAMES VANILLIA AND BC WERE!!

/retard mode off
    Who cares?it was a useless perk and this "fix" doesn't really affect the quality of the game in any way,so..stop whining about everything blizzard does

Have to be honest that perk was the only one I really noticed. Not planning on leveling any alts and when you die in a raid now you always spawn right outside the portal so it won't effect me so much

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    vanilla world raid bosses put a debuff on you after you died. you couldnt res untill that debuff was gone which only lasted 5minutes. i guess they forgot all about that

Don't die.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Corpse runs were impossible already - because if you die often you can't just res - you have to wait.
    And I'm telling this after dying a lot to Sha of Anger. Yeah I ran back fast - but after a couple of deaths I couldn't res right away. And each death increased the timeout.
    So I really do not understand why they nerfed the perk.

woqah that is sad... well sad but wont kill me

Still bitching about how your losing a perk that was only introduced during crapaclysm? Whine about something more constructive.

ITT: Blizzard make a stupid change for no reason and fanboys defend them.

Really? Can anyone explain the positives of this change, and why it was necessary apart from a couple of randoms killing sha of anger and corpse running if they died? You can't seriously say it's OK to randomly nerf a guild perk because of a complete non-issue like that can you?

Never mind, let's just leave this thread to the fanboys who can talk about how much they love every thing that blizzard does.
    Strangest Blizzard apologist excuses ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's ethically wrong to release enough content to keep people playing continuously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Wrath of the Lich King was finally released in China. Most of the subs lost were in China. Thus technically Wrath of the Lich King is the cause of the declining subs. Suck on that, and enjoy the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post

Really? Can anyone explain the positives of this change, and why it was necessary apart from a couple of randoms killing sha of anger and corpse running if they died? You can't seriously say it's OK to randomly nerf a guild perk because of a complete non-issue like that can you?

Never mind, let's just leave this thread to the fanboys who can talk about how much they love every thing that blizzard does.
    Most people aren't saying that it was a good idea, but that it isn't something to bitch about. Oh no, we walk slower while dead. Why are people getting so angry about such a small change?

Quote Originally Posted by john67 View Post

Its a perk these never used to exist anyway so I dont understand why people are acting as if they just removed their melee weapons or something. (that 1 was for you hunters out there)

How is it even possible to die in this game anyways except for wiping on a raid boss or getting ganked on pvp servers? I really think the only reason people make posts anymore is to bitch about any little thing in game. I think most of you need to stick to Zynga games because over the last few years the entitled crowd has really hurt gaming in general.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2012-10-06 at 12:53 PM.

90% decrease seems drastic, wouldn't 50% be better

One of my favorite perks and, while not a game breaker, I will miss it quite a bit. It made that occasion when I died much less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    You make it sound like Sha of Anger is hard.

Well, I don't know, even if it's just a perk a 100% -> 10% decrease is extremely steep. I'd have gone with something like 30%, stacking with NE one for a total of 40%.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If it was because of world bosses, then there's a simple fix to it.

Don't let people release spirit until the entire group has wiped. Like every other raid boss in the game. How can they not think of that.
    I'm sure they have but when you're in a dungeon it's easy to detect a wipe. When you're fighting a world boss you're out in the world so it's a lot more difficult to detect whether you're actively fighting the boss or not. You don't want a situation where you're in a raid group in the world (let's say you are just farming before starting but are already in the group) and you die, then you can't release until the entire group has died which isn't happening because theyre all AFK waiting for raid start.
    And what if you're in a raid and have pulled a world boss but there are 2 people in the raid who aren't near (one is in SW, the other is AFK in the same zone because they haven't realised the fight started), how will the game detect you've wiped and can now release?
    And what about people not in a raid group joining in on the boss?

My point is: the detection has to be perfect or it will seriously anger people who end up not being able to release at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    I'm sure they have but when you're in a dungeon it's easy to detect a wipe. When you're fighting a world boss you're out in the world so it's a lot more difficult to detect whether you're actively fighting the boss or not. You don't want a situation where you're in a raid group in the world (let's say you are just farming before starting but are already in the group) and you die, then you can't release until the entire group has died which isn't happening because theyre all AFK waiting for raid start.
    And what if you're in a raid and have pulled a world boss but there are 2 people in the raid who aren't near (one is in SW, the other is AFK in the same zone because they haven't realised the fight started), how will the game detect you've wiped and can now release?
    And what about people not in a raid group joining in on the boss?

My point is: the detection has to be perfect or it will seriously anger people who end up not being able to release at all anymore.
    The answer is simple. Don't dick around near world bosses if you don't want to suffer the consequences.

Might as well just remove the perk itself. Not like anyone would even notice it's gone now.