Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Another Guild Perk destroyed...

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-505-hotfixes/

The guild perk, The Quick and the Dead, now increases the movement speed of dead players by 10%, down from 100%.
    Unreal.

That's a little bothersome but, whatev. I wonder if they are gonna make it a progression thing.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Yeah I noticed that I move pretty much normal speed now. It is what it is I suppose. Not really a big deal seeing as I don't exactly die much anyways except on the world bosses. Maybe that's why they nerfed it? Because people are able to run back to the bosses so fast, it's as if they weren't even dead. lol. IDK.

Why? Who was the 100% annoying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    What's amusing is that it was listed under bug fixes lol uggh I guess running back is part of the grind and not a QoL fix? I don't even fucking know anymore..
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Why? Who was the 100% annoying?

Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

If it was because of world bosses, then there's a simple fix to it.

Don't let people release spirit until the entire group has wiped. Like every other raid boss in the game. How can they not think of that.

oh no wow is dead

Give me a break. As if that's going to be a huge problem to -anyone-.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't let people release spirit until the entire group has wiped. Like every other raid boss in the game. How can they not think of that.
    This is blizzard. If there's a more complicated way to do something, they do that.
    Putin khuliyo

or do one of those obnoxious debuffs like Doomwalker, the Green Dragons, and Kazaak all had.

Yep, typical blizz reaction. Instead of fixing the actual issue, nerf the other thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    oh no wow is dead

dunno

i dont like it when i die outside thrallmar and have to walk all the way back from honor hold

you will be missed

severely

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    Who cares about Sha of Anger? Honestly, it's nothing but a loot pinata. Most spawn points have a 40 yard run anyway. This change is going to increase the average run by what 2 - 3 seconds? Ground breaking! If they wanted to fix sha of anger they should disable the release spirit button while your raid is still in combat like they do for regular raids.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh no wow is dead

It's a measure that affects the entire population that isn't necessary to solve the problem it is aimed at. It's lazy and people should be upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, more QQ nothing to see here folks.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

oh no wow is dead

World PvP'ers

Levelers

Anyone

Hello?

There was no reason to nerf it in the first place that couldn't be fixed without nerfing a perk into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Really? 2000 posts on the forums and you feel the need to post this?

Easy fix guys...don't die!

Deleted
    how silly,was this really needed? maybe the dead just have a lot of benefits. besides it can be fun to explore the spirit world!

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Just because everyone doesn't blindly accept anything they are handed, be that Blizzard related or not, doesn't make them "QQ'ers".

Genuinely of the QQ argument, seems you can't be critical of anything without being a QQ'er.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It's a measure that affects the entire population that isn't necessary to solve the problem it is aimed at. It's lazy and people should be upset.
    They keep doing knee jerk shit for like no reason. The pvp gear nerf was like that to. I don't know dude. I just don't know? It was like this at the start of cataclysm to. Knee Jerk reactionary buffs and debuffs to classes they felt were out of whack. *shrug*
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.