Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Why? Who was the 100% annoying?
    You do realize Blizzard can and do change things in game simply because they aren't happy with it right? In fact most changes are because of that and NOT because of player requests or demands.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    What's amusing is that it was listed under bug fixes lol uggh I guess running back is part of the grind and not a QoL fix? I don't even fucking know anymore..
    Given it is a guild perk and not something affecting everyone I don't think it was ever a quality of life fix and simply a perk just as it is labeled in game. So yes in fact corpse runs are part of the game as this is a mmo and there are time sinks even very short ones. Grow up and deal with it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    And this right here is probably the reason for the change. Also given how much people were whining how guild perks give players an advantage it is simply astounding that people are whining about that gap between players being narrowed.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If it was because of world bosses, then there's a simple fix to it.

Don't let people release spirit until the entire group has wiped. Like every other raid boss in the game. How can they not think of that.
    Because world bosses work differently than instance bosses? What makes you think they didn't think of it and that it isn't intended to be different?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Poodles View Post
    Yep, typical blizz reaction. Instead of fixing the actual issue, nerf the other thing...
    They didn't want players getting to their corpses that quickly. That is the actual issue and hence why it was changed. This isn't rocket science folks.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    dunno

i dont like it when i die outside thrallmar and have to walk all the way back from honor hold

you will be missed

severely
    I'm glad you brought that up. That corpse run can be tricky on an older system with this perk as it can cause you to fall off the briges and things if you lag in the wrong spot. There are many other locations like that where this perk was more trouble than it was worth. This could also be a reason for the change.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It's a measure that affects the entire population that isn't necessary to solve the problem it is aimed at. It's lazy and people should be upset.
    Can someone please link me the problem Blizzard said they were addressing with this change? Oh wait they didn't say. So where the fuck do you get off speaking for Blizzard?

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    how silly,was this really needed? maybe the dead just have a lot of benefits. besides it can be fun to explore the spirit world!
    It doesn't need to be gamebreaking or earth shattering for Blizzard to fix or change something. Yes it is a minor insignificant thing there is no denying that but in the end this is Blizzard's game and Blizzard's vision and if they aren't happy with something even if it is something as trivial as the color of a rock they have every right to change it without having to justify it to anyone even "paying customers".

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:23 PM ----------

Just because everyone doesn't blindly accept anything they are handed, be that Blizzard related or not, doesn't make them "QQ'ers".

Genuinely of the QQ argument, seems you can't be critical of anything without being a QQ'er.
    I'm sorry but without a doubt this QQ is useless and pointless. It is a change that affects NO ONE in any significant way and again it is astounding that as much as people bitch and whine about how guild perks are destroying guilds that any change to guild perks results in yet more whining and crying. Just stop.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 07:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    It is a problem during progression, yes we use to do it without for all those years but once you've gotten used to something you can't exactly go back. I know it has actually affected the morale of some members in our guild.
    Progression depends on what you do during a fight not after. Give me a break. None of the top raiding guilds have gotten world firsts because of this perk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it kinda sucks, but it's nothing to cry about. I don't know why people overreact to such small changes. An example:

Quote Originally Posted by Shuttle View Post
    Stupidest change Blizzard has ever fucking done. Not even worth being in a guild if they keep fucking with the perks.

Who cares about Sha of Anger? Honestly, it's nothing but a loot pinata. Most spawn points have a 40 yard run anyway. This change is going to increase the average run by what 2 - 3 seconds? Ground breaking! If they wanted to fix sha of anger they should disable the release spirit button while your raid is still in combat like they do for regular raids.
    Wait, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Can someone please link me the problem Blizzard said they were addressing with this change? Oh wait they didn't say. So where the fuck do you get off speaking for Blizzard?
    LOLOLOLOLOL... This is gonna be a good one!!!

In fact most changes are because of that and NOT because of player requests or demands.
    I am so glad you can tell us not only why they did it but why they didn't do it!! Hey pot, meet kettle....

They didn't want players getting to their corpses that quickly.
    Can someone please link me the problem Blizzard said they were addressing...
    See what I did there? I used your own attitude laced comments against you because you did the same thing... tried to speak for Blizz... while bashing others for speaking for Blizz... you sir are epic!

I love when someone comes spouting the "oh so educated" spiel and bitches at others but does the same thing they are bitching about... your sir, are swag!

I'm sorry but without a doubt this QQ is useless and pointless.
    That is debatable, it seems more and more they are taking things away that are QoL stuff... no this single nerf isn't that big a deal by itself, but you add to it the mass summon taken away and many other QOL things and it becomes an issue. Being narrow minded and just complaining about this one change is a bit much... add it to all the other stuff and I have a problem with it.

It is a change that affects NO ONE in any significant way
    While I applaud your use of caps to try and make everyone believe your RIGHT and they are WRONG (see what I did there again?) I doubt very seriously that you speaking for EVERYONE of the 10 million subs has any credibility...

and again it is astounding that as much as people bitch and whine about how guild perks are destroying guilds that any change to guild perks results in yet more whining and crying.
    Whats even more astounding to me is how much you bitch and whine about how others are bitching and whining... (see I did it to you again)

Just stop.
    We do not agree on much but you can bet your ass we agree on this... you should just stop... (see what I did... n/m)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it was nice while it lasted.

now what's the point of that?! 10% is nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, this sucks. A +10 isn't worth it at all. I don't complain about too much. But this is bogus. But it's not a gamebreaker. :/

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

I honestly didnt even notice this. Remember when there weren't graveyards every 5 yards so dying sometimes meant a good 5 minutes of walking ? Yeah.

Why would they do that?... Doesn't make any sense at all.

I guess the devs wanted to make being dead not be as fun as it was before the fix. And also discourage guild level grind (it's a feature of Cata, and maybe they want players to spend leveling their pokemons more).
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

10+ Year Old Account
    um how dare they.....?honestly id be a little more annoyed if they nerfed mass resurrection or one of the more practical perks.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    um how dare they.....?honestly id be a little more annoyed if they nerfed mass resurrection or one of the more practical perks.
    Don't give them idea's like It's possibly one of the dumbest ''nerfs'' I've ever seen literally next thing you know It's going to be like Mass rez can only be used once every 5 hours

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Don't give them idea's like It's possibly one of the dumbest ''nerfs'' I've ever seen literally next thing you know It's going to be like Mass rez can only be used once every 5 hours
    Gotta prepare for that upcoming Cash Shop, so you can spend money to earn back things we used to have already. I'm calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a major game changing issue. Just a nuisance. It wasn't necessary to nerf it to such a drastic low. 10%....really?

Really? 2000 posts on the forums and you feel the need to post this?
    Some people never learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand it being tuned to 50 maybe even 40.

10% ranks up in being one of the worst. All it did was help people get to their bodies quicker. Maybe get a rare spawn but died to something or were exploring. I wonder if the Sha of Anger thing was really that big of a deal they had to nerf something so...helpful into something almost worthless. Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. Honestly. Why are they making so many regressive choices? Is it purely just to stretch shit out?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    World PvP'ers

Levelers

Anyone

Hello?

There was no reason to nerf it in the first place that couldn't be fixed without nerfing a perk into oblivion.

Really? 2000 posts on the forums and you feel the need to post this?
    2000 posts on the forums mean jack shit. There are people in those threads with a hundred posts. The forums are a wasteland now. And ppl use them to let out all of the real life bullshit they don't let out irl. You could go through the list and see the same ppl bitching about shit all the time. Because that's how some ppl are. Even if I hated the nerf, I sure as hell wouldn't bother posting about it. Because it's an extremely small part of the game. But people will turn it into the biggest issue in the world. Many forum dwellers are emotional wrecks. And when one issue is fixed, they'll find the next one. And there will always be something. Always.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Oh god the world is ending... oh wait no it's not. Useless perk was useless is how I see it I mean how often were you actually dying in game?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I don't get it. Honestly. Why are they making so many regressive choices? Is it purely just to stretch shit out?
    ''I know! How about for some reason wait I got a reason WORLD BOSSES I think? Yessss we shall BREAK this guild perk''

''Good IDEA! We have no clue what we are doing''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Turns sha of anger into a corpse run race.
    Why are you dying on sha anyway.. he's too easy