10 Man: HOLY IS PERFECT

Im averaging 47k - 56k HPS on the first 4 fights so far.. Mana isnt an issue if I time my cooldowns right and my resto shaman uses mana tide on cooldown.

Divine hymn is an irreplaceable cooldown and Cascade I think is a little op right now.

Now for the main point of this thread.. how do mistweaver monks match up with holy priest in 10 man right now.. considering rerolling for comp issues.

Mistweaver monks blow Hpriests out of the water~

I dual healed the first four bosses the other night (Holy Priest[me] + Mistweaver Monk). The Monk was doing around ~30% more healing than me, had ridiciulous amounts of overheal that he didn't care about (I'm talking 10-15 time more than me) while still never complaining about mana. This is the person whom I regularly beat in Dragon Soul when he played a Disc (we raided with two healing priests in 10 man, lol). Take from that what you will.

I'm sure that's why there's a grand total of 2 priests in all top 60 ranked players. Priests are perfect. It just so happens all the good players play other classes? :P

They're at least viable and playable.
    But it basically looks like this: Every other healer > holy priest > disc priest. And they're far apart from each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jeflax View Post
    priests got pretty bling bling stuff while monks do green smoke :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    priests got pretty bling bling stuff while monks do green smoke :3
    Well, you know what they say, smoke on the water...and fire in the sky...

Let's just hope they balance them soon, otherwise we'll keep being replaced in progression.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeflax View Post
    Mistweavers blow everyone out of the water. At least in 25s.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Mistweavers blow everyone out of the water. At least in 25s.
    I am glad this isn't vanilla and everything is 40 mans. Monks during 40 Sha/Gallon just make me want to /wrists because of their damned scaling with raid size.

10+ Year Old Account
    No doubt that Mistweavers are blowing everyone out of the water, but the problem is finding someone who knows how to heal and plays one

It sucks that monks are so OP. Im looking at logs and seeing alot of monks barely using soothing mist... do they just start the channel to get the insta Surging / Enveloping mist ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    It sucks that monks are so OP. Im looking at logs and seeing alot of monks barely using soothing mist... do they just start the channel to get the insta Surging / Enveloping mist ?
    Soothing mist works as a filler spell most of the time, unless you're tank healing,something which monks arent the best at.

Quote Originally Posted by MailEnhancement View Post
    SCK is the best aoe healing in the game, no reason for them to use single-target unless there's some massive tank damage they have to help cover.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...an_Vaults/hps/

World of Logs says Mistweavers and Holy Pally are doing pretty well. I'm also a little skeptical of the 47k to 56k on the fourth fight...considering no one logging on WoL 10 man has more than 47.5k heals on Spirit Kings and the highest ranked holy priest has less than 40k.