Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    I don't mind the WW mastery, free moves are always welcome
    I like it as well, very useful when stacking the blackout kick dot on the boss and keeping it rolling for more damage.

The mistweaver one however.... could be better. The only use I've found for it so far is when I'm silenced in PvP. In PvE no matter how many times you tell the players your grouping with, they avoid the green bubbles like a plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoris View Post
    I like it as well, very useful when stacking the blackout kick dot on the boss and keeping it rolling for more damage.

The mistweaver one however.... could be better. The only use I've found for it so far is when I'm silenced in PvP. In PvE no matter how many times you tell the players your grouping with, they avoid the green bubbles like a plague.
    It doesn't help that the orbs are hard to see amongst the clutter of spell effects

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I'd like something that made my Mistweaver orbs explode and heal people near them.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

I wish there was either a way to make healing orbs seek nearby targets (if left alone too long), expand over time (forcing contact with whomever they spawn directly next to) or that Mistweaver mastery enhanced Eminence instead.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

dps monks having a decent cleave

That soothing mist's chi generation was less RNG and more predictable o.o

Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    That soothing mist's chi generation was less RNG and more predictable o.o
    I'll take the good and bad of that, because those random 5 chi i get for one soothing mists sometimes makes me feel good.

Deleted
    - A Keg Smash not parryable. I mean... you keg... if you miss then yeah... GO REFORGE, but if its parryed or dodged "the hit" still applied the -dmg and generate 2 chi... simply beacause enemy get splashed by brew... but avoided keg damage.

- Shuffle including magic dmg to stagger (stagger will be higher than now and PB use more often) but still smother dmg intake

- another "small" defensive CD like 25% reduction by 6 seconds... nothing BIG, but ... whe have a complex "o shit button" (glyphed FB is the way to go as it takes just 10% extra health pool but increase 5% stagger and dmg reduction).

Renewing Mists having a longer duration so I can actually get it rolling on the entire raid. I don't even care if the HPS is reduced to compensate, I just want to feel like Uplift is actually worth casting.

Or better yet, just have Renewing Mists effect all raid members within 20 yards. The fact it only effects three people and the cooldown is almost as long as the duration means its a terrible raid heal.

And yeah, Thunder Focus Tea is nice. But the cooldown again is too long for it to be a core tool. Would rather it be a flat healing buff cooldown.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish clash was changed slightly so that either A) If the target was immune you would still charge towards him anyway or B) it would just tell you that the target is immune and not pull aggro when you use it.
    Shoespoon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I miss from my DK is Anti-Magic Shell, give me AMS and I'd be in heaven.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.