Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Doesn't have pandas, or peace lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post

Then why are you still here?

You have allot of anger? Why are you angry?

and it's also a different game! with a completely different lore too!! think about the possibilities!

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    and it's also a different game! with a completely different lore too!! think about the possibilities!
    What does your first and second do with each other?

Well. actually I do not know, but a little bit of nonsense fits nicely to answer to nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    You have allot of anger? Why are you angry?
    I was expecting an expansion with the Burning Legion. Instead I get peace lessons. ''Lolz war is bad, be nice to eachotherz.'' Now I have to wait a whole year to see if we might, MIGHT get a BL expansion.

You would never whine about this if kung fu panda movie didnt exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    You would never whine about this if kung fu panda movie didnt exist.
    You don't speak for me.

you should wait for patch 5.1

You don't speak for me.
    Your sig says otherwise.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

You will never understand the joy I feel when I slash a blood elf in two or cleave an orc's head off his shoulders. That is the real war.
    hahahahaha silly alliance.
    APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY APPLEBOY

You don't speak for me.
    Hmm. A Guild Wars 2 fanboy. Nothing you say matters here, so why waste your time posting stuff no one will care to read?

I was expecting an expansion with the Burning Legion. Instead I get peace lessons. ''Lolz war is bad, be nice to eachotherz.'' Now I have to wait a whole year to see if we might, MIGHT get a BL expansion.
    Pro tip: you won't be getting a Burning Legion themed expansion for the next one. And maybe not even for two next expansions. You only had to read what Blizz said.

Besides, if the Burning Legion were to attack now, we would stand no chance with so many disputes between the two factions. Therefore, if Blizz is planning to use the Pandaren to sort out the relationships between the horde and alliance, you could expect something big upcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Your sig says otherwise.
    Kung Fu Panda jokes annoy people around here. So why not shove it in everyone's face?

point is the reason pandaren were added was because so many people asked for them.

hate the playerbase if nobody ever asked for them they wouldve never been more then an inside jab at samwise
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kung Fu Panda jokes annoy people around here. So why not shove it in everyone's face?
    Too bad your sig is wrong then.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

Actually the lesson is about going to war for the right reasons. The war the Alliance and Horde fight now is one of hate not necessity they will assumedly learn and grow through this expansion and ergo be better prepared stand against the legion next expansion. Also there's this expacs ambitious plan to character develop Varian into a leader worthy of being called a "High King". Call me over generous but I like to think positive.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Trials_of_the_High_King

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Pro tip: you won't be getting a Burning Legion themed expansion for the next one. And maybe not even for two next expansions. You only had to read what Blizz said.

Besides, if the Burning Legion were to attack now, we would stand no chance with so many disputes between the two factions. Therefore, if Blizz is planning to use the Pandaren to sort out the relationships between the horde and alliance, you could expect something big upcoming.
    We wouldn't stand a chance regardless. The BL would be too powerful for anyone in the game as it stands. I would expect after MoP that a BL expansion would be released since there is so much involving the Old Gods currently.

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post

Actually there's been talk about Sargeras having to do with the next one so that's probably Burning Legion and/or Titans related.