Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Pro tip: you won't be getting a Burning Legion themed expansion for the next one. And maybe not even for two next expansions. You only had to read what Blizz said.

Besides, if the Burning Legion were to attack now, we would stand no chance with so many disputes between the two factions. Therefore, if Blizz is planning to use the Pandaren to sort out the relationships between the horde and alliance, you could expect something big upcoming.
    actually all signs with wrathion and illidan and whatnot point to the burning legion invading or atleast a force of equal strength attacking us.

as wrathion says "we are like a tiny flame in a sea of darkness"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Getting kind of irritated with all the people whining about how Blizzard have supposedly 'wrecked their own story'...

1. It is their story, you don't get to decide what fits in lore, -they do-

2. There is frankly gigantic amounts of lore to support why they're in the game, how about you stop being so willfully ignorant and read up on it?
    Last edited by Sparkbark; 2012-10-06 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Getting kind of irritated with all the nerds whining about how Blizzard have supposedly 'wrecked their own story'...

1. It is their story, you don't get to decide what fits in lore, -they do-

2. There is frankly gigantic amounts of lore to support why they're in the game, how about you stop being so willfully ignorant and read up on it?
    exactly i mean chen helped BUILD orgrimmar
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    Actually there's been talk about Sargeras having to do with the next one so that's probably Burning Legion and/or Titans related.
    Actually, there's been talk about Sargaeras not coming to the scene before level 100. Seeing as things stand now, that's 2 expansions away.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm no clairvoyant, I just don't see the Burning Legion coming in that soon.

What a stupid OP post is that O.O

pixels offend me

Quote Originally Posted by dodonpachi View Post
    pixels offend me
    Dyyyaamn Blizzard gyive me back Arrrrrthas!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbark View Post
    Dyyyaamn Blizzard gyive me back Arrrrrthas!
    Dyyyaamn yuou haz no logicz

Actually, there's been talk about Sargaeras not coming to the scene before level 100. Seeing as things stand now, that's 2 expansions away.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I'm no clairvoyant, I just don't see the Burning Legion coming in that soon.
    a burning legion expansion doesnt have to end with sargeras. the way see it the legion spans entire planets and worlds i doubt we would go fight sargeras in the first expansion about the burning legion.

i could see it dealing with illidan coming back, demon hunter hero class, and at the end we kill a big burning legion member like maybe the leader of the nathrezim or kil'jaeden or someone like that

This entire expansion will be specifically about war between the Alliance and Horde, remember?

The first patch introduces our arrival to the peaceful land of Pandaria, and subsequent patches show how we ruin everything with our war and turn innocent people into jaded soldiers (example: the Jinyu in Jade Forest if you're Alliance). Soon patch 5.1 will come and stuff will gradually escalate until we're sieging Orgrimmar and kicking Garrosh's butt.
    Signature in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    That character was a side-joke, never intended to be a serious race.
    wrong on so many levels rofl
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...

Someone did not read or experience the lore given in quests...

Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    What game are you playing?
    The game I wish I were playing 18 rated version of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by homerunhomer View Post
    The game I wish I were playing 18 rated version of WoW
    wow will never be rated over 18 its artstyle and way of storytelling just doesnt have enough gore or sexual content

back in '05 there was a page with leaked dev notes and already at that point it was known that this expansion will have pandaren.
    I do not find that page anymore, but to this day, blizz stuck to these dev notes pretty accurately.

Its perfectly possible that the next expansion adds 10 more levels and brings us to 100.

Quote Originally Posted by schlubbor View Post
    back in '05 there was a page with leaked dev notes and already at that point it was known that this expansion will have pandaren.
    I do not find that page anymore, but to this day, blizz stuck to these dev notes pretty accurately.
    id like to know what you mean by dev notes, unless you mean the leaked screenshots for burning crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id like to know what you mean by dev notes, unless you mean the leaked screenshots for burning crusade
    I hope he doesnt mean "the list"

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    The odd thing here is that your dungeon had six people in it.
    LOL fail haha
    Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    If Blizzard had wanted to make agame apart, or integrate them into Titan, I would have had no problem with the existence of pandaren and their lore.

But their endless stream of peaceful, happy drinking Starfleet explorers atmosphere is totally out of Warcraft context.

I come back every expansion to hate something and to WAR, not to solve problems about evil spirits and find reasons about what is worth fighting for.

I figh for the hate I feel for my ravaged lands and my murdered heroes, I fight for the lust of revenge and the desire to shed the blood of my enemies until the rivers run red with it, I fight in the name of the Light and with the forces of the elements to resolve unquenchable blood feuds with this alliance that is the Horde.

I fight for Jaina Proudmoore and Theramore, I fight for Vrynn and his past suffering, I fight for Lothar, for Alleria, for Dannath, for Uther.

Pandaren, you're a wonderful and fresh race, but this conflict is beyond you, and you simply do not share the fury of our races nor will you ever understand it.

You will never understand the joy I feel when I slash a blood elf in two or cleave an orc's head off his shoulders. That is the real war.

Go back to your Mists and take care of your evil spirits problems, the rest of the world is at war with its own past, and will be forevermore.

Garrosh has seen to that.
    It's not in the game yet.

I'm not sure if you've read the blue posts, but the future patches will continue the war's storyline and make it greater and greater until REALLY terrible things happen.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA