Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Exclamation Anyone else still dislike pandas ?

    I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I look at them in game and they just do not fit the world they are in. They are way out of shape and the way they run is a joke.

    It may sound mean but in a form of protest If I build a group I try to leave out as much pandas as possible, and I wont accept invites from them for group quests unless there are no other options. Sounds prejudice but if that's the way I want to play the game I maintain that right.
    Last edited by Gober; 2012-10-06 at 05:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Why are you playing if "World of warcraft sucks"?

    People like you make no sense.

  3. #3
    Bloodsail Admiral Honzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,013
    This thread with your avatar? 0/10 troll.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gober View Post
    I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I look at them in game and they just do not fit the world they are in. They are way out of shape and the way they run is a joke.

    It may sound mean but in a form of protest If I build a group I try to leave out as much pandas as possible, and I wont accept invites from them for group quests. Sounds prejudice but if that's the way I want to play the game I maintain that right.
    I don't like the way 90% of the races look, but that doesn't mean I would do what you do. It's just a game. lol.

  5. #5
    Pandaren Monk skatblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,849
    not to that extent. but yes

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gober View Post
    I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I look at them in game and they just do not fit the world they are in. They are way out of shape and the way they run is a joke.

    It may sound mean but in a form of protest If I build a group I try to leave out as much pandas as possible, and I wont accept invites from them for group quests. Sounds prejudice but if that's the way I want to play the game I maintain that right.
    Yeah I am sure I am in the minority here but Im not enjoying Pandaria thus far even slightly. I still stand by Pandaren being childish, and they have to be the most ridiculous race I have ever seen implemented into an MMO of any kind by far. So I definitely agree with you on how you view them. It just does not fit in with WOW, at all on even a remote plane of existence. When I started playing WOW I loved it for its medieval themes and settings. Slaying dragons, battling ghouls, demons, and ghosts. Castles set in 14th century England style cities and towns. Even Outland which had nothing to do with any of that was done extremely well. But this, I hate to say it is probably the last hurrah for the game. It will never stop turning a profit until Blizzard finally stops making expansions and patches, but this was definitely the straw Im thinking that will break the camels back and prevent the game from ever even coming close to the subscribers it once had or the overall love.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gober View Post
    I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I look at them in game and they just do not fit the world they are in. They are way out of shape and the way they run is a joke.

    It may sound mean but in a form of protest If I build a group I try to leave out as much pandas as possible, and I wont accept invites from them for group quests. Sounds prejudice but if that's the way I want to play the game I maintain that right.
    I have to ask, if world of warcraft sucks, why do you play it? simple question. Or is this a fail attempt to troll? simple questions.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2012-10-06 at 04:51 AM.

  8. #8
    wow. I agree with Honzi. 0/10 just terrible. It pleases me you don't like them but still have to deal with them though.

  9. #9
    Kids... Kids will always still dislike everything disregardning of what it is. Pandas, valor point changes or pet battle systems. Haters gonna hate.

    Apparently its easier to log in to a forum and spew stuff instead of just cancelling a subscription and find another game.

    Nothing surprises me anymore...

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec.
    Posts
    1,091
    Oh Humanity.....

    OP, just stop play this game....please...
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Kids... Kids will always still dislike everything disregardning of what it is. Pandas, valor point changes or pet battle systems. Haters gonna hate.

    Apparently its easier to log in to a forum and spew stuff instead of just cancelling a subscription and find another game.

    Nothing surprises me anymore...
    Its amusing you call someone a child for disliking something you like then turn around and use the douchey phrase "haters gonna hate". I mean really are you 14 and just hearing that for the first time?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Symetree View Post
    Its amusing you call someone a child for disliking something you like then turn around and use the douchey phrase "haters gonna hate". I mean really are you 14 and just hearing that for the first time?
    When im referring to someone as a kid im talking about the mentality of someones state of mind. The person doesnt have be a kid age wise. They probably are tho...

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    When im referring to someone as a kid im talking about the mentality of someones state of mind. The person doesnt have be a kid age wise. They probably are tho...
    Basically we must be on the same page then because I automatically think someone is under 19 AND a child in the mind when they use the phrase "haters gonna hate". Its almost as bad as people who use the phrase "special snowflake". Not AS bad, but pretty darn close.

  14. #14
    So, you are playing an expansion about the Pandaren and yet you are gun ho to avoid them? Have you tried not playing the game?

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Symetree View Post
    Its amusing you call someone a child for disliking something you like then turn around and use the douchey phrase "haters gonna hate". I mean really are you 14 and just hearing that for the first time?
    Oks oks, he said that because your actions are kind of.... childish (i'm not trying to insult, i'm just saying), and actually i like pandarens, but i also feel that they look a little out of place when i see them walking around Orgrimmar or SW but in pandaria they fit really well, but i also had that feeling from worgens and goblins in the beggining of cata, but now is kind of normal, maybe with the time we won't feel bothered by that anymore, and maybe they look quite strange is because of their texture..., i mean they look much better than any other races...

    Another thing, i don't play a pandaren because:

    A) i don't like males...
    B) Females look to cute and it doesn't matter what armor i put on her she looks weird or cute... and i don't want that D: i want it to look cool

  16. #16
    I didn't like them when it was first announced, but they've been growing on me for the last few months. After actually playing one, I really like them now. I think they fit in the world rather well.

  17. #17
    The Unstoppable Force Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / PoE
    Posts
    21,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Gober View Post
    I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but I look at them in game and they just do not fit the world they are in. They are way out of shape and the way they run is a joke.

    It may sound mean but in a form of protest If I build a group I try to leave out as much pandas as possible, and I wont accept invites from them for group quests. Sounds prejudice but if that's the way I want to play the game I maintain that right.
    That is utterly just plain disgusting, Like I'd flame you so hard right now however I'm just going to pretend you never even wrote that.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Symetree View Post
    Its amusing you call someone a child for disliking something you like then turn around and use the douchey phrase "haters gonna hate". I mean really are you 14 and just hearing that for the first time?

    Why would you pay for something you dislike? not even children do that, dus makes it worst, is it hard for a grown up to not subscribe to the game and not follow the game anymore or whats the deal? The guy may not be a child, but he very much acts WORST than one. Pretty sure thats the point hes trying to make.

  19. #19
    I think the Pandaren are one of the best races in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I asked my dog how it likes to be fucked and it said, "Ruff."

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Oks oks, he said that because your actions are kind of.... childish (i'm not trying to insult, i'm just saying), and actually i like pandarens, but i also feel that they look a little out of place when i see them walking around Orgrimmar or SW but in pandaria they fit really well, but i also had that feeling from worgens and goblins in the beggining of cata, but now is kind of normal, maybe with the time we won't feel bothered by that anymore, and maybe they look quite strange is because of their texture..., i mean they look much better than any other races...

    Another thing, i don't play a pandaren because:

    A) i don't like males...
    B) Females look to cute and it doesn't matter what armor i put on her she looks weird or cute... and i don't want that D: i want it to look cool
    You do realize that comment he made wasnt directed at me but towards the original poster correct?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •