How do I start the Golden Lotus dailies?

I got the Sadow-pan dailies at Vot4W, but for some reason no one from the GL faction gave me any quest to start their dailies. Did I miss something? I did finish the event that opened the gate back when I was 89.

No clue what to do.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Considering you need Revered with the golden lotus to even unlock the Shado Pan dailies I think your mistaken. pick up every quest that is available to you in your respective shrine in vale of eternal blossoms if no quest there leads you to the golden pagoda in vale, go there and see if there is quests available.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    Considering you need Revered with the golden lotus to even unlock the Shado Pan dailies I think your mistaken. pick up every quest that is available to you in your respective shrine in vale of eternal blossoms if no quest there leads you to the golden pagoda in vale, go there and see if there is quests available.
    I was definitely getting shado pan rep. I'm halfway past friendly with them where as I'm still neutral with GL.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

There is many Shado-pan quest in Townlong Steppes you can do that will get you shado-pan rep halfway past friendly and no it's not daily.
    Also it's slow to farm Golden Lotus rep >> I been doining it every day since I hit 90 and I am still neutral.