Deleted

Not sure which class suits be best?

Title was obviously meant to say 'me' not 'be' its early!

Hey guys

So ive been playing wow a while,

I have a 90 shadow priest for Cata and MoP
    I played DK in Wotlk but left at 80
    I played warlock through vanilla and TBC and left at 70

I have also played a rogue through cata to 85.

My problem is i always get bored after levelling and want to try something else, problem is doing this i never get good with 1 character.

I wanted some help on how i can work out which class i might stick with / like?

Im primarily a pvp player and a big fan of the cool looking weapons and armour, though im admittedly not a very skilled player and I can think of anything worse than the levelling grind from level 1 all the way to 90 iwth a new class!

Could do with some help and ideas here, dont know if i should re roll from level 1 or what else i can do!

Cheers guys

Since you never got a response, I figured I'd throw this out there: since 5.0.4 landed, the three Warlock specs are even further separated than they ever really were before. Affliction moving away from using shadow bolt (or any direct attack spell for the most part). Demonology switching Metamorphosis to a kind of rage bar dependent transformation you do constantly from level 10 onward. Destruction uses burning embers and no soul shards anymore with some really intense post-lvl85 passives that make their mana regen and damage dealing ridiculous at times. They're almost three different classes at this point.

As for the pvp gear...voila.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Since you never got a response, I figured I'd throw this out there: since 5.0.4 landed, the three Warlock specs are even further separated than they ever really were before. Affliction moving away from using shadow bolt (or any direct attack spell for the most part). Demonology switching Metamorphosis to a kind of rage bar dependent transformation you do constantly from level 10 onward. Destruction uses burning embers and no soul shards anymore with some really intense post-lvl85 passives that make their mana regen and damage dealing ridiculous at times. They're almost three different classes at this point.

As for the pvp gear...voila.
    yea i did enjoy my warlock and i love the pvp gear they get each season, i can bring myself to do the Woltk levelling content though, its so bad and takes forever to grind those levels, and then cata for the 4th time and then MoP will take me over a month to hit 90!

also my warlock was hacked 2 years ago and i lost everything so can i get full heirloom or something with my main to make it easier to get back into?

warlock plays similar to ym shadow priest does so im not sure if its a major change i want to like a warrior or something... but again levelling 1-90 id probably kill myself
    Last edited by mmoc70cd3b8a0e; 2012-10-06 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by infernouk View Post
    warlock plays similar to ym shadow priest does
    Affliction is very similar to shadow priest. The other two aren't even related. Destruction is like a Fire Mage waiting on those giant Pyroblasts Chaos Bolts and Demonology is, like I said, like playing a rage class with range mechanics.

Did you not like Monk for any reason? If you have a level 90 you've already got access to that class so it's worth at least doing their starting area and seeing how you feel about them. (Their DPS spec is like a Rogue turned Death Knight that needs to spend his energy to fill runes on demand.) Otherwise, Warrior is looking kind of interesting right now but leveling one is gonna be pretty boring if you already hate leveling.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    my friend plays hunter but they never appealed to me really playing against them.

i played warlock for a year so know them fairly well but in TBC they were quite weak IMO and destro was a joke spec, you had to be sl/sl spec pretty much (around season 6 time)

I havent touched monk as i learned not to play a class just as its new when i did DK, also 1-90 is going to be insane i want to make sure i get it right if i even attempted it

10+ Year Old Account
    Level a Mage. Pvp and Pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can tell you what you'll like. Only you can decide that for yourself. Since such decisions are so subjective, these kinds of threads aren't allowed