Serpent Sting (PVP and PVE)

1.) Should I remove this from my bar if I'm pvping? Is there even a reason to use? I can not think of a single reason. No longer gives extra dps boost, and seems like a waste of focus in PvP (and time/damage no burst).

2.) In PVE, we might as well multi shot instead of SS right? I mean, it applies SS, and for an extra little bit of focus, more damage instant from MS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    1.) Should I remove this from my bar if I'm pvping? Is there even a reason to use? I can not think of a single reason. No longer gives extra dps boost, and seems like a waste of focus in PvP (and time/damage no burst).

2.) In PVE, we might as well multi shot instead of SS right? I mean, it applies SS, and for an extra little bit of focus, more damage instant from MS?
    Zeherah has said that it is a dps increase to use Multi to apply SS as opposed to SS itself. Personally, I find myself having enough trouble pooling focus for all the other CDs I have to manage, and just stick to SS. It's a one-time application (and potential dps loss) anyway, so it doesn't really bother me.