World 3rd lvl 90, How I did it.

--REMOVED--

Description in the link.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-06 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    so u basicly did the same thing as the world first druid but u did not get banned?

Well... The guy who got world first had 7 people killing the monsters he tagged if this looks the same to you then I don't know what to tell you. I might have to state that no one helped me and I did not mob tag.

Deleted
    Did you enjoy the game? Did you have fun?

The game isn't about having fun, it's about getting things first!

Quote Originally Posted by Salamanderr View Post
    Well... The guy who got world first had 7 people killing the monsters he tagged if this looks the same to you then I don't know what to tell you. I might have to state that no one helped me and I did not mob tag.
    Tagging didn't get his levels rolled back, the buff or whatever he was stacking did.

I had a great time. It was really awesome just exciting all around

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 05:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Tagging didn't get his levels rolled back, the buff or whatever he was stacking did.
    Blizzard has never stated why and for what reason he was rolled back.

That's imo exploiting... Those mobs are intended to be killed with a vehicle, and therefore not award XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    That's imo exploiting... Those mobs are intended to be killed with a vehicle, and therefore not award XP.
    I'm not sure if you know what the word exploiting means.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    If you think it's exploiting you could always report it to blizzard, the video has enough details to do so.

Personally I couldn't give a damn though seeing as first to XX level doesn't impress me even remotely nor do I understand why anyone would do it.

Deleted
    im temted to exploit my way to lvl 95 next time.. blizz dont do anything about it anyway -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I'm not sure if you know what the word exploiting means.
    I don't think you know the meaning either. Exploiting is using your knowledge to gain an advantage that you're not suppose to have. If you read the description you would have read that he said that if you complete the quests the mobs become phased and can't be killed, which clearly means they ain't intended to be farmed like this. This is a slip up by Blizzard. Grats on finding a bug in beta and exploiting it to gain world 3rd 90. I wonder how long down the list we have to go to find the person who got lvl 90 first without massive mob tagging or exploiting like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I don't think you know the meaning either. Exploiting is using your knowledge to gain an advantage that you're not suppose to have. If you read the description you would have read that he said that if you complete the quests the mobs become phased and can't be killed, which clearly means they ain't intended to be farmed like this.
    A bit like how phasing in Cata killed off mining/herbing nodes and leather farming opportunities... Perhaps the people who chose not to continue the quest chain to avoid that phasing with their farming toons should all be banned for exploiting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    I don't think you know the meaning either. Exploiting is using your knowledge to gain an advantage that you're not suppose to have. If you read the description you would have read that he said that if you complete the quests the mobs become phased and can't be killed, which clearly means they ain't intended to be farmed like this. This is a slip up by Blizzard. Grats on finding a bug in beta and exploiting it to gain world 3rd 90. I wonder how long down the list we have to go to find the person who got lvl 90 first without massive mob tagging or exploiting like this.
    It's not the lack of questing/phasing that he was exploiting, it was the fact that he should have been in a vehicle. Those mobs were spawning too fast and he was using the fast spawn rate to his advantage. That's the definition of exploiting.

Most if not all the "world 1st" youtube videos are players spam killing that elite mob or using the stacking buff that increases dps to grind mobs... Rather sad.

Deleted
    Seems legit...boring but legit

Blizzard wont do anything about anyone exploiting levels after the first few max level characters are made the legit way. Same as if I did some random unknown bug cheat exploit w/e right now they wouldn't care because I'm only hurting myself on the experience of the game itself. I'm not jipping anyone of a legit world first anything.

Not that I condone any cheat or exploit, it just ruins the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Not that I condone any cheat or exploit, it just ruins the game.
    not if the company ruins the game for you

Working on my second 90 now and I'd love to make things go quicker. Is there a Horde equivalent to this out there?

EDIT: NM, read the description. Guess I've already passed the point of this being viable.