Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My hunter is 88 today, because I played several classes, not knowing which to make my main. Dumped my monk at 56 due to having a shitload of keys and stuff to watch for at just 56, lol. Dumped my dk at 87 after I got royally bored with it. Dumped my warrior at 85 for the same reason as the dk.

Going pretty strong with the hunter atm, guessing it will be my main but I can't say I'm crazy about it.

I just hit 89.5. Aiming to hit 90 sometime tonight. Just logged to take a break. Been playing since last thursday.

Taking my time. Enjoying the game. No rush necessary.

The game will be out for a year and a half to two years with probably 3 major content patches. No rush at all lol.

i'm still 89. I'm taking my time to get to 90. i have 7 level 85s and im not going to level them all up. so i dont need to rush thru it anytime soon

40% through level 88. I hate questing. I'm holy still with no ret/prot gear so I'm pretty much doing dungeons when I feel like it.

Deleted
    I got the game thursday managed to get my Rogue to 86 and a few others I have barely managed to do the starting quests, exhausted already and starting to suspect I won't reach 90 for a very very long time now if ever as I am more or less hating the quests...

Quote Originally Posted by Serenae View Post
    Me. I have been going as fast as I can since the night of the 24th, but I have the attention span of a spoon.
    Hug

/10 chars

Deleted
    I'm 30% off level 86 on my tauren monk who I've been playing without any heirlooms (but with the 50% exp for 1 hour buff) since mop launch. Hopefully I'll get to 89 before brewfest ends and can snag some neat trinkets for myself.

me and the wife have been questing together. We are just a couple quest hubs into valley of the four winds and are 1/3 of the way into 87. We only get to play a few hours maybe every other day, but we are loving the expansion so far. exploring is so much fun again! I do get to play a wee bit more then she does, so I've been leveling a monk on the side. got him to 54 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Back in 1995, after finishing Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, I too thought that I wouldn't care about any other story in that world.

Then, a bit later, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness came along. Boy was I wrong.
    The difference is Warcraft 2 was a natural progression not pandas and Pokemon that frankly are not part of lore. Sure you could say Chen and the pandas and most would agree but find for me where Pokemon fits in Warcraft lore.

I'm level 88 and I'm finding the content dull, repetitive and ultimately tiring. I can't muster up the motivation to log in to kill 15 of X mob, 12 of X mob, 8 of X mob, 18 of X mob etc etc over and over and over.

Honestly, I thought I was logged in for 3 hours playing today, I checked and it wasn't even half of that...

Quote Originally Posted by homerunhomer View Post
    I'm level 88 and I'm finding the content dull, repetitive and ultimately tiring. I can't muster up the motivation to log in to kill 15 of X mob, 12 of X mob, 8 of X mob, 18 of X mob etc etc over and over and over.

Honestly, I thought I was logged in for 3 hours playing today, I checked and it wasn't even half of that...
    Yep thats what you do in a MMO

I just hit 88. I explore a lot and go very slowly enjoying the terrain, taking screenshots, and I walk everywhere if I've never been there before.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Like 8 85's at the end of Cata, only one who broke 86 a few days ago.

Granted I haven't been playing many of them at all. Too many people for my liking.

2 level 90ies, taked me 7 - 8 hours to get from 85 to 90 with rested so never saw a reason not to. Had the time.
    Last edited by Nigeldruid; 2012-10-07 at 02:27 AM.

Priest and Monk are 90, waiting on more rested xp to level the others

Two bars into 88, got distracted with pet battles and have time issues with work and uni

I'm at 89 on my druid (main for life) and I'm only in Kun-Lai. I'm gonna take him through every zone well past level cap so I can experience it all on one char. Then I'll go back and level my other 6 toons (3 80's and 3 85's).

I'm not.

Well, yeah, I haven't gotten MoP yet, but still...
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

My hunter just dinged 88 last night, and I have 10 more alts to level after her. Oh boy. It feels like it's taking forever, granted I've been doing other things and suck at multitasking. >: But I totally feel like I'm on the slow boat, lol.

Deleted
    got 1 week for me to get my lvl 90 monk and now i'm spending time in hc or doing dailies, but there is nothing wrong about not being 90 already, thix xpac is so beautiful that rushing a toon to 90 is simply a waste (yeah i realized it while doing it )