Poll: Steak Poll

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Do you like Steak?

If so, why? It's the greatest food in the world!
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

o_O

Don't consider it the greatest thing in the world (not even the greatest in thing in the world of food) but I really like it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer some grilled chicken breast but occasionally I'll cook myself a steak.

Ohhh yes.

Cooked "bleu" of course

Steak is the best food. A good steak or prime rib with a baked potato and au jus gravy------ Heaven. I don't like it as rare as in that picture though. I'll take medium. Well browned on the outside and pink, not red, in the middle. I also prefer it broiled and not cooked on a charcoal grill. I'm not a fan of the charred taste.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2012-09-29 at 03:49 AM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

yes, medium rare for me.
    steak is one of the purest forms of our animal eating nature, lots of protein.
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going home to some T-bones tonight after work Has to be med rare getting to rare at the bone.

You people eating it raw are sick.

I generally don't eat much meat, but for some reason I like good steak a lot. Really bloody and red too.

Love steak, especially when it's cooked either rare or medium-rare, so much flavour!

It's pretty delicious, but so are many things. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for what I like.

I'm a strange American in that I don't require meat at every meal, and when I do eat meat I usually limit myself to about 4 oz (~100 grams, for our non-Americans).

That said, maybe once a year, I go out for a 24 oz ribeye or 32 oz porterhouse.

So damn right, I like steak.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't like it.... I love it!

I stopped eating red meats years ago, now I have no intention of going back. Mostly in fear of getting sick, however, I was never a huge steak person to begin with.

Never was a big fan of meat. Steak in particular always tasted bland.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love streak but haven't had it since I switched to a vegan diet about 8 years ago. I missed it a lot at first, but now I barely think about it.

Deleted
    How can you not :P unless you always cook it well done..

Steak is one of those things I would kill a man for.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Assuming you mean beef, since many types of meat can be served as a steak, yes I do enjoy a good steak every once in a while. I much rather have some good fish or chicken, though.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Steak is one of those things I would kill a man for.
    No you wouldn't.

And if you did, you could eat said man so... why kill him for a steak?

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Assuming you mean beef, since many types of meat can be served as a steak, yes I do enjoy a good steak every once in a while. I much rather have some good fish or chicken, though.
    Also this. Love fish

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois
    Growing up, we had our own cattle. Talk about good. We fed them corn mixed with molasses when we put them in the pen for the last 2 months.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis