Need some answers, please.

Hello, everyone! I recently came back to wow after quite a long break and also just recently managed to hit level 90, and I am now facing some questions which I could really need some answers to.

First of all, I am not sure which specc to focus on. I have been playing as DPS Frost Dual Wield for as long as I can remember, but as we are playing in a new expansion and everything now, I am not sure whether to stay as frost or if I should change to unholy. I am focusing on PvE, any suggestions?

Also, which factions should I focus on when it comes to gearing up my DK for PvE?

Edit: I am mostly thinking about single target dps.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-06 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2H frost plays as DW frost did. DW frost plays as Masterfrost, now.

I'd go with 2H frost and be ready to pick up Klaxxi first for the plate-related gear, but getting honored with all of the factions is a good idea to start spending your JP.

No need to get rep to honored since the JP hotfix. Just run heroics til you hit 463 (Blizzard is in talks to lower the ilvl to 460) for LFR..

Only you can pick which spec you want to play, all three are viable (DWfrost, 2Hfrost and Unholy)
    In a patchwerk-style sim 2H frost is slightly ahead, but being comfortable with the playstyle will make up for those minor differences. Its about 2% between the specs.