Thread: Mistweaver Bugs

Mistweaver Bugs

Not sure if it's intended or not, but while channeling Soothing Mist on a target and casting Enveloping Mist on another target in raid it always defaults to the target which I am channeling soothing mists on. I also have a problem where Surging Mist will randomly break Soothing Mist channeling while all it should do it make it an instant cast. This only happens occasionally. I've disabled all add ons, tried these directly from the spellbook and still have the same issues. Anyone else having these problems?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khadir09 View Post
    while channeling Soothing Mist on a target and casting Enveloping Mist on another target in raid it always defaults to the target which I am channeling soothing mists on
    It is intended.
    Can't help you with your other question though.

On beta you was able to instant-cast enveloping mist on any target. Also, in SM tppltip it explicitly says about preference of the Soothing Mist target, while Enveloping Mists tooltip has nothing about it. For me it looks like either stelth-nerf, or imprudent use of SM class-methods in Enveloping Mist code, which will be fixed.

You can only cast EM on the SM target if you are aiming for instant

Deleted
    Don't know if someone else have the same issue with renewing mist.
    But casting it pre pull or infight when everybody is at full hp it jumps most of the time only between 2 people. This wasn't the case a few days after lunch.
    As an example if there are low damage phases i cast it on the tank and it then jumps on an other player sometimes even on pets and then back to the tank. If then aoe dmg is incoming i am sitting on 4-5 cd on renewing with only 2 people have it. Anybody else?