Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
56
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Dreadlord Lethora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagsis View Post
    Just did Malygos 25man as ret on 3rd try, first 2 times I died from enrage on 2-4%, so it's really tight, time before enrage on kill was 9:49 so pretty much 11s to enrage, tacs same as 10man, just try going through first 2 phases asap, use SoT and everything on CD, use LoH then u get low GL on mount who will try it
    P.S. My ilvl is 481
    I got both mounts on 10man, no real need to stress yourself with 25man version of fight
    Lethora, 100 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 100 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU

  2. #102
    Is there any text based instructions for soloing
    Gluth 25, and Alysrazor 10, as ret preferably? I cannot view videos for some time.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    Is there any text based instructions for soloing
    Gluth 25, and Alysrazor 10, as ret preferably? I cannot view videos for some time.
    Gluth25 is not solo-able, but Gluth10 is. Alysrazor is easy, just fly up and collect loot.
    <Playground Bullies> of Zul'jin (4/13H)

    i5-3230M @ 2.6ghz - 16gb DDR3 - 1TB HDD - Dual 1gb 660m in SLI
    i5-3570k @ 3.4ghz - 8gb DDR3 - 128gb SSD Boot Drive / 1TB HDD - Radeon 2gb HD7700

  4. #104
    Soloed Halfus Wyrmbreaker very easily as Prot. Second pull. Got a soul blade from trash which sold for 7k on AH. Transmog much?

    Wiped on enrage first pull at 10% ish, after that I just maxmised dps more and it died 20 sec before enrage.

    I did not bother continue, but for sure, paladins can solo alot now.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Gluth25 is not solo-able, but Gluth10 is. Alysrazor is easy, just fly up and collect loot.
    Would Gluth 25 be two mannable with a ferral druid?

  6. #106
    Anyone in here achieved to solo Vezax and Yogg + 1 in Ulduar?

    I think Vezax without the meta-acm should be easily doable, but Im actually a bit afraid of Vezax without killing any clouds.
    Same with Yogg. Quite easy with 4 keepers, but how you do it with only 1 keeper?

  7. #107
    Just a noobish question, whats this business of the vengeance and hotr + SoI doing massive healing to keep you up? i thought vengeace was capped for tanks, i usually play as holy so dunno about all of this and at the same time i'd love to try some of the encounters for some loot im trying to hunt down

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlife View Post
    Just a noobish question, whats this business of the vengeance and hotr + SoI doing massive healing to keep you up? i thought vengeace was capped for tanks, i usually play as holy so dunno about all of this and at the same time i'd love to try some of the encounters for some loot im trying to hunt down
    Vengeance has no cap anymore. SoI heals for each target hit so if you have alot of mobs and hit HotR you pretty much have full hp. I have seen heals in HCs for over 1 million with HotR. Quite insane.

    Basically full hp every 3.4 seconds.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Yau View Post
    Gluth25 is not solo-able, but Gluth10 is. Alysrazor is easy, just fly up and collect loot.
    How do you get past Alysrazor's trash, I'm getting creamed by it.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    How do you get past Alysrazor's trash, I'm getting creamed by it.
    Kite the 'barrage' the big ones do to the caster first, then the egg piles and then eachother to finish one while the other is almost dead is how I do it.
    My problem is staying alive in the tornado phase as ret. As prot I just go in and tank with SoI and heal through it all, and then lack dmg.
    As ret I seem to die quite quickly even when outside, but should be more than ok on dmg.

  11. #111

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I got both mounts on 10man, no real need to stress yourself with 25man version of fight
    Agreed. We actually had BOTH mounts drop in the same fight in 10 man mode.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    Kite the 'barrage' the big ones do to the caster first, then the egg piles and then eachother to finish one while the other is almost dead is how I do it.
    My problem is staying alive in the tornado phase as ret. As prot I just go in and tank with SoI and heal through it all, and then lack dmg.
    As ret I seem to die quite quickly even when outside, but should be more than ok on dmg.
    The casters are doing some sort of stun on me which gets me killed by the two birds.

    When I survive that, the little birds that spawn from the piles are bum rushing me and I can't keep myself alive.

    Am I doing something wrong or is 481 ilevel too low?

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    The casters are doing some sort of stun on me which gets me killed by the two birds.

    When I survive that, the little birds that spawn from the piles are bum rushing me and I can't keep myself alive.

    Am I doing something wrong or is 481 ilevel too low?
    Well, if you pop cooldowns you should manage to burst one down fast (or close to), and then bubble tthe stun, kick the other one + dps it while moving to the pile. From there on its cakewalk, and even if you can't burst them, just bubble the stun, and u should have plenty of time to kill. When its just the small ones left, its all about kiting them around the eggs while keeping yourself alive / killing them.
    Main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Needle/simple
    Solo char/Alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eedlezz/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Anyone in here achieved to solo Vezax and Yogg + 1 in Ulduar?

    I think Vezax without the meta-acm should be easily doable, but Im actually a bit afraid of Vezax without killing any clouds.
    Same with Yogg. Quite easy with 4 keepers, but how you do it with only 1 keeper?
    Vezax without meta is doable. I think He would kill you before the Animus spawn. In addition you only have 60.000 mana to kill him. Could be a real hard Mode :-)

    Yogg +1 was not so hard, as long you choose Thorim. Watch your health, be careful with that sanity decreasing eyes and spells and priorize the adds in P3. Did it last week with 478 gear.

  16. #116
    Fluffy Kitten Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hkshai View Post
    Vezax without meta is doable. I think He would kill you before the Animus spawn. In addition you only have 60.000 mana to kill him. Could be a real hard Mode :-)
    Can't say I've been trying hard enough, but with 15 sec interrupt, interrupting his debuff is harder now. 75% less armor is yuck. You also need to stand in saronite vapors because we get zero mana now (so no hard mode soloing).

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  17. #117
    I just spent the night soloing old raids as ret. Did Hyjal, TK, BT and SSC with no real challenge. (380 ilvl)

  18. #118
    Have solo'd 1st 2 bosses in ICC 10 man as ret (ilvl 466) as well as a number of TBC raid bosses, some mech's have stopped me in BT and sunwell, i have being able to solo thru most of nax, some bosses giving me trouble, amazingly not the ones i thought of (KT) being easier than i thought. other than that i haven't tried to solo much

    I havent tried any of the DS raid bosses solo yet, but i have being working on gear and helping guild mates gear up, but i will start soon, I do find that even tho my prot set is better than my ret set with an ilvl of 478 i find that time vs effort prot is not the way to go for me to solo, i guess with practice that can change

  19. #119
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    355
    Prot is indeed, most of the time, the way to go for soloing.

  20. #120
    Must be a trick I'm missing. I know Najentus got nerfed, but I tried on my DK and Reliquary of Souls still spams the lockdown on you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •