Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    when doing ragnaros , do you solo the other bosses aswell, i have been trying but cant get past baleroc - decimation blade.

Nice one i knew hc raggy would be done soon >.> Beleroc is a bit rng but domo is very fun :P Same way as you cheese LK with single target spec/AS. stack the cats for procs and insane vengance haha.

Deleted
    Had interesting thing happen on Flame Leviathan 25 this week when soloing. Standard all vehicle despawns because of targeting vehicle outside of the arena. Boss had 20M left, I unded up face tanking him the last 20M and successfully getting the kill. Almost reached vengeance cap. Maybe it is possible to kill FL 100% without vehicles in 25 man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Had interesting thing happen on Flame Leviathan 25 this week when soloing. Standard all vehicle despawns because of targeting vehicle outside of the arena. Boss had 20M left, I unded up face tanking him the last 20M and successfully getting the kill. Almost reached vengeance cap. Maybe it is possible to kill FL 100% without vehicles in 25 man
    Don't think so. Every melee hit from the boss applies stacking +50% extra damage taken debuff. Don't think that you can survive it for long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Don't think so. Every melee hit from the boss applies stacking +50% extra damage taken debuff. Don't think that you can survive it for long.
    Didnt even notice that. Still gotta try it next week!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    You can kite him fairly easily to reset that, he doesn't move all that fast at the start at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    You can kite him fairly easily to reset that, he doesn't move all that fast at the start at least.
    Since his movement stacks cap out at 20, I am thinking you will able to kite him fairly easy even at max stacks. His battering ram pushes you back 20 yards and has a 30 yard range, so if you pop SoJ you only have to gain 10 yards on him to reset the stacks.

Deleted
    Soloed Yorsahj 25 HC in Dragon Soul, fairly easy as prot pala.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    After some delay, finally was able to put the video together. Study schedule right now is wake up, study until 6-8pm then kick back until 11pm. Left very little time for anything. ):
    Awesome! Thanks for the video

Btw: Need 3rd spec :S

Hello,

I've never solo'd on my Paladin but was thinking of going for the T8 set from Ulduar 10 normal mode. Would I be better off doing this as Prot or Ret? Both iLevel is only like 475.

Also are there any bosses I won't be able to do alone? I'd like to do hardmode XT for a chance at Aesir's Edge too.

Edit: Also which bosses can I skip?
    Last edited by Daniie; 2013-06-13 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Hello,

I've never solo'd on my Paladin but was thinking of going for the T8 set from Ulduar 10 normal mode. Would I be better off doing this as Prot or Ret? Both iLevel is only like 475.

Also are there any bosses I won't be able to do alone? I'd like to do hardmode XT for a chance at Aesir's Edge too.

So I'm going to share my limited experience with you

As ilvl 485ish ret I've done flame leviathan (easy), skipped razorscale and ignis, did XT-Deconstructor normal and hardmode (it's almost harder not to kill the heart), killed council, kologarn, the crazy cat lady and hodir. Didn't try anything else so far. Right now I'm just doing council 25 with a friend each week in order to get stormrune edge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Hello,

The only boss you will have problems with is Thorim, the rest is easy on 25, extremely easy on 10. Doing all hard modes will be no issue for you.

Deleted
    Staghelm 10 heroic. Focused shield glyph, ignore every kitty, gcprocgcprocgcproc -> 550k vengeance -> SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM.

Is Deadmines HC soloable as Ret ~500ilvl (I need the It's Frost Damage from Ripsnarl)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Is Deadmines HC soloable as Ret ~500ilvl (I need the It's Frost Damage from Ripsnarl)?
    Stupidly easy.

How do you guys deal with the trash in DS and Firelands.

My ilvl is only like 484 or so but I want to mess around a little and the trash just beats the hell out of me.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-22 at 12:50 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

So currently hitting up Naxx. Has there been a way found to solo Gluth 25 yet? (aside from lol80)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    So currently hitting up Naxx. Has there been a way found to solo Gluth 25 yet? (aside from lol80)
    Wasn't there some bug with the salyin battle banner to reset the zombies? Beyond that I'm not sure you'll be able to do much unless you go ret and burst him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I dont know what happend really, but when I went there he spawned 3-4 zombies, then he stopped spawning zombies and I just roflstomped him to death.

Anyhow, naxx25 is easy cake so you should not have any problems with the rest of the instance.