Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ...
14
22
23
24
25
26
34
... LastLast
  1. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    As has been said, if you keep SS up, you'll live. It's actually possible for decimate to heal you due to how it functions
    Guess I'll have to pay more attention to SS, ended up just switching to LAotL and spamming judgement while kiting to get stacks to drop.
    Awesome Sig of Awesome courtesy of Shyama | Warlock Soloing Spreadsheet, original courtesy of Dr. Wuky
    Pokemon X FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Steel safari with Metang, Mawile, and Klefki | PM if you add me

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    managed zon'ozz by going 10+10+10 and then burning him through the berserk with cooldowns, was a bit close though. Didn't have much issue with the trash other than claws picking me up and swinging me around for a long time.
    With what iLvl?

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogyreef View Post
    With what iLvl?
    520. 14k haste with hit and expertise hard cap.

  4. #464
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    456
    How are you paladins that are soloing zon'ozz do it?

  5. #465
    Can paladins solo ICC25? I'm wanting to finish my Shadowmourne quests. All I need is to agther the shards and kill the LK to finish it. I wanna know before leveling my pally from 85 to 90.
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

  6. #466
    Field Marshal Rhag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nagrand
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Can paladins solo ICC25? I'm wanting to finish my Shadowmourne quests. All I need is to agther the shards and kill the LK to finish it. I wanna know before leveling my pally from 85 to 90.
    All of Icc 25 hc exept Dreamwalker and Gunship have been solo'd by prot pallies so yes its doable.
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos and Lets Plays

  7. #467
    Last night I was benched for Lei Shen progression so I thought let see what I could solo in FL. Beside huge amounts of trash. I got to Shannox, after 2 pulls he was dead. Next up I went to lord Ryolith.
    First I did a test pull, steering went decently but ignoring small adds adds is very deadly...
    I was here glyphed for pure single target
    On my next try I choose to get more AoE abilities, bb focus shield and Focused Wrath. But I couldn't steer him.

    After a couple more tries I got this problem with him
    - I have to deal damage to only one of the legs
    - I have to AoE down the small adds
    - I can pretty much ignore the big add as long there are no more than one is up. 2 is doable with cooldown's.
    - But as long I should have any problem steering him, I would like to have cooldown ready for when he drinks the lava

    Any idea's on how to solve this?

  8. #468
    If you keep the eternal flame HoT on yourself you barely even need to steer him. When I did it I think he drunk the lava like 4 or 5 times and I had multiple 20 stacks on me.

  9. #469
    Bloodsail Admiral Splosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The armory
    Posts
    1,096
    Managed Deathwhisper 25HC, but it's just GC abuse again. I'll add a screenshot if anyone wants it.

  10. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansekh View Post
    Last night I was benched for Lei Shen progression so I thought let see what I could solo in FL. Beside huge amounts of trash. I got to Shannox, after 2 pulls he was dead. Next up I went to lord Ryolith.
    First I did a test pull, steering went decently but ignoring small adds adds is very deadly...
    I was here glyphed for pure single target
    On my next try I choose to get more AoE abilities, bb focus shield and Focused Wrath. But I couldn't steer him.

    After a couple more tries I got this problem with him
    - I have to deal damage to only one of the legs
    - I have to AoE down the small adds
    - I can pretty much ignore the big add as long there are no more than one is up. 2 is doable with cooldown's.
    - But as long I should have any problem steering him, I would like to have cooldown ready for when he drinks the lava

    Any idea's on how to solve this?
    You wanna focus aoe spec for Rhyolith, don't worry too much about hitting both legs as when he's walked over a few volcanoes this is needed to beat soft enrage, superheat or whatever.

    I personally use lights hammer on the fight, save cds till the first stomp, and then turn him in the best way possible using AW, Holy avenger, and such, when the adds spawn use lights hammer at the edge of the leg, so it's only hitting that leg first. The hardest bit of the fight is the start if your gear is low you may struggle to really turn him, and this will require you to let him drink the lava once in order to turn him to face the volcanoes, just use bubble if so.
    After 3 volcanoes or so, he's insanely easier to turn.

    Never focus small adds, aoe them down with the boss. When big add is around 40% i focus him down quickly / before the 2nd spawns.

  11. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodalos View Post
    I'm wondering if I can solo Northrend beasts in ToC 25N. I do it in 10N pretty easily but never tried the 25N version.
    My armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte...Vodalos/simple
    Of course I'll doit in ret spec and gear.
    You probably can, just remember to kill green jormungar first and always keep hammer of the righteous up. I posted about this a while ago with somewhat detailed tips.

  12. #472
    Got bored so i went to BoT hc again, killed halfus N and V+T N (done these two before on hc), AC on N (15%ish on hc), and progressed Cho'gall hc a bit... Found a really stupid way to trivialise him and killed him fairly easy, now pushing dragonslayer! lol.

    3/5HC BoT - AC + Sinestra left...

  13. #473
    Trying to solo ICC 25 normal as ret, but got stuck on Lady Deathwhisper, more specifically the stupid Curse of Torpor. Any tips for this fight?

  14. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Trying to solo ICC 25 normal as ret, but got stuck on Lady Deathwhisper, more specifically the stupid Curse of Torpor. Any tips for this fight?
    Focus adds over boss, moreso the casters, preferably before they get shields up (as that'll make them spell-reflect exorcism and that's rather ouchy).

  15. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Just did HM yorshaj with that strategy, very straight forward burn, wasn't sure how sustainable it was so I accidentally killed all off the trash by the second ooze spawns. Boss was apparently already a joke from what I've heard but it's a neat way to speed things up.
    Went back and tried this again, just spammed AS with procs and he died before the first oozes even hit him. I ended up vengeance capped (605k) but survived with a ticking EF and full SotR uptime. Tasty tasty 1.2 million dps.

    "Your Eternal Flame healed you 37000 holy (1885278 Overhealed) (Critical)" I loled.
    Last edited by Animma; 2013-05-12 at 04:39 AM.

  16. #476
    Anyone tried to solo Rag10 normal as ret ? ,I have seen that a prot can do it ,but I`m curious what about a ret ? Another Q - can I solo every FL 10 normal boss at prot spec ?

  17. #477
    Hi, can anyone here give a step-by-step process on how to survive alysrazors phase 2 when I stay by ryolith's area? I used to outheal the debuff on my boomkin but I cant seem to do that on my ret pally, 60k ticks kill me instantly. So, how do I get through this?

    Thanks!

  18. #478
    The Lightbringer nightfalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyhoho View Post
    Hi, can anyone here give a step-by-step process on how to survive alysrazors phase 2 when I stay by ryolith's area? I used to outheal the debuff on my boomkin but I cant seem to do that on my ret pally, 60k ticks kill me instantly. So, how do I get through this?
    * Use Glyph of Flash of Light, do not glyph Divine Protection
    * Put a sacred shield on yourself right before your haste buff fades.
    * When your ticks reach about 50k, use Divine Protection
    * A few ticks later use Devotion Aura
    * If you're dipping use Execution Sentence on yourself

    * Since you cannot avoid the damage with bubble, you can Lay on Hands yourself if it's going south

  19. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Kalecgos is skippable.

    As a Monk I push out ~23-35k hps, and I can solo a lot of dungeons. I can solo Heroic Temple of the Jade, Heroic Brewery- although last boss can be unkillable if it summons adds - and a few other heroic dungeons I haven't attempted, but I'm fairly sure I can solo. I just solo'd Omnotron, and Atramedes. Chimaeron isn't soloable though due to -healing taken mechanic. For the most part enrages are my only issues.

    If you're looking between 15-20k hps these might be out of your range, but all bc and classic should be cake. Most of Wrath should be, as well. I found ulduar doesn't take more than ~10k hps generally.
    brewery is easy, after some time adds stop spawning

  20. #480
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Somewhere, Europe
    Posts
    125
    At alysrazor im playing with EF rather than SS. EF affected by crit seems way more potent for me, with SS I usualy struggled a lot. And tbh "ryolith street" is way too far. I used to land just few steps behind the "tornado box", EF on self, flash heal, exe sentence before dmg went rly far, divine protection, aura mastery, and refreshing EF just before crit/haste buff goes off (you get 3rd HoPo from judging a critter).
    Becomes way easier with gear. After they made wings 2min CD you probably should be able to kill it before tornado phase at like 500 ilvl (1st wings on start, 2nd wings + GoAK just at 24th stack (the one tied with crit buff) + optional potion).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •