Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    SS works really well if you can get the shield right before the haste buff fades. And yeah at this point, I just kill the bird before she even phases.

Been slacking lately... But thought i'd add in what i've done,
    Shannox heroic, not suprised, did it a while ago but deleted the footage, didn't reset once, took 40-55 stacks and just simply nuked him down.
    Warlord Zon'ozz, wanted to try for ages but that claw pack that bugs prevented me trying, found a way to kill it and ended up 1 shotting zon'ozz doing 10-10-10-4(enrage was 20 secs away else i'd take more bounces), he died after 4 secs of enraging lol.

Stone guards... 20% i will get you >.>... have no luck with trinkets sadly, awaiting even the LFR versions of Zandalari/Feather.

Very tragic seeing this thread and the LK one and page 3. ):

Been really busy with up and coming exams, seems a lot of stuff has been done in the last month or so. Was able to finally get around to finishing off Heroic Rag, looking to play catch up on Yogg0 and Stone guards.

Don't know of anyone else doing Ragnaros, can't find a video in the brief search I've done. p1 and p3 are incredibly frustrating since so much can go wrong. No way to safely clean up traps minus the p3 => p4 transition.

Will upload a video later.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-06-10 at 02:17 PM.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

when doing ragnaros , do you solo the other bosses aswell, i have been trying but cant get past baleroc - decimation blade.

Some of them are doable, but I don't take much interest in fights that don't have much depth to them, reason I tend to gravitate towards end bosses. Domo and Baleroc are the big ones that cause problems. I simply just got together 3 friends and stomped the first 6 and just kept the lock out.

Nice one i knew hc raggy would be done soon >.> Beleroc is a bit rng but domo is very fun :P Same way as you cheese LK with single target spec/AS. stack the cats for procs and insane vengance haha.

Is it possible to solo Ultraxion? Tried to find a video or a guide, but every post/video is about solohealing ultraxion (back in 4.3).
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

Had interesting thing happen on Flame Leviathan 25 this week when soloing. Standard all vehicle despawns because of targeting vehicle outside of the arena. Boss had 20M left, I unded up face tanking him the last 20M and successfully getting the kill. Almost reached vengeance cap. Maybe it is possible to kill FL 100% without vehicles in 25 man
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Had interesting thing happen on Flame Leviathan 25 this week when soloing. Standard all vehicle despawns because of targeting vehicle outside of the arena. Boss had 20M left, I unded up face tanking him the last 20M and successfully getting the kill. Almost reached vengeance cap. Maybe it is possible to kill FL 100% without vehicles in 25 man
    Don't think so. Every melee hit from the boss applies stacking +50% extra damage taken debuff. Don't think that you can survive it for long.
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 14/14H.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Don't think so. Every melee hit from the boss applies stacking +50% extra damage taken debuff. Don't think that you can survive it for long.
    Didnt even notice that. Still gotta try it next week!
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    You can kite him fairly easily to reset that, he doesn't move all that fast at the start at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    You can kite him fairly easily to reset that, he doesn't move all that fast at the start at least.
    Since his movement stacks cap out at 20, I am thinking you will able to kite him fairly easy even at max stacks. His battering ram pushes you back 20 yards and has a 30 yard range, so if you pop SoJ you only have to gain 10 yards on him to reset the stacks.

Soloed Yorsahj 25 HC in Dragon Soul, fairly easy as prot pala.

After some delay, finally was able to put the video together. Study schedule right now is wake up, study until 6-8pm then kick back until 11pm. Left very little time for anything. ):

Heroic Ragnaros:

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    After some delay, finally was able to put the video together. Study schedule right now is wake up, study until 6-8pm then kick back until 11pm. Left very little time for anything. ):
    Awesome! Thanks for the video

Btw: Need 3rd spec :S

Hello,

I've never solo'd on my Paladin but was thinking of going for the T8 set from Ulduar 10 normal mode. Would I be better off doing this as Prot or Ret? Both iLevel is only like 475.

Also are there any bosses I won't be able to do alone? I'd like to do hardmode XT for a chance at Aesir's Edge too.

Edit: Also which bosses can I skip?
    Last edited by Daniie; 2013-06-13 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Hello,

I've never solo'd on my Paladin but was thinking of going for the T8 set from Ulduar 10 normal mode. Would I be better off doing this as Prot or Ret? Both iLevel is only like 475.

Also are there any bosses I won't be able to do alone? I'd like to do hardmode XT for a chance at Aesir's Edge too.

So I'm going to share my limited experience with you

As ilvl 485ish ret I've done flame leviathan (easy), skipped razorscale and ignis, did XT-Deconstructor normal and hardmode (it's almost harder not to kill the heart), killed council, kologarn, the crazy cat lady and hodir. Didn't try anything else so far. Right now I'm just doing council 25 with a friend each week in order to get stormrune edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Hello,

The only boss you will have problems with is Thorim, the rest is easy on 25, extremely easy on 10. Doing all hard modes will be no issue for you.

Staghelm 10 heroic. Focused shield glyph, ignore every kitty, gcprocgcprocgcproc -> 550k vengeance -> SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM.