Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Managed stone guards myself 2 weeks or so ago. Had the same problem with feng though - pretty easy to survive 6-7 stacks of the DoT but meeting the enrage is all but impossible.

I'd have to agree with Tortos being one to go down at some point too, his low hp pool and tons of adds just screams "CHEESE ME WITH GC!"

My kill video for anyone who wanted it.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Tried Stone guard twice today, hit enrage at 30%. I was avoiding all the pools and mines though. Looks like soaking them is the way to go. Figure I'm still short on haste (21% unbuffed). I found EF to be superior to SS on the attempts though, did you ever try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackalackin View Post
    Tried Stone guard twice today, hit enrage at 30%. I was avoiding all the pools and mines though. Looks like soaking them is the way to go. Figure I'm still short on haste (21% unbuffed). I found EF to be superior to SS on the attempts though, did you ever try it?
    I went with EF and soaking all pools + traps.

Never used EF all expansion, personally.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Never used EF all expansion, personally.
    Used it on Garalon in combination with HA (funny enough, only time I ever used HA aswell) to blanket the entire raid with EF when things got dicy.

That is the only good use I found for EF at any current content.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

The Patient
    Will it still be possible to solo Primordius after 5.4? I'm guessing no, but how does it even work?

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Will it still be possible to solo Primordius after 5.4? I'm guessing no, but how does it even work?
    I am guessing it will be possible in close to BiS gear again.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

heres the pally primordius solo, mionee posted it i promise its 100% safe, its the chineese youtube called youku http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY5Nzg2OTM2.html

the guy pulled all the trash for like 500k venge, he had the animus trinket on, which means if hes dodging 100 trash mobs hes always at 3 stacks, whcih is like 50% extra mastery, meaning im pretty sure with sotr at 100% uptime hes at like 90-100% reduced damage (assuming like 25% + his own mastery 15-25%, + ~50% from trinket)

he was usualy 350k-600k vengeance and it took him abuot 6 minutes to kill it, his ilvl was 539 so you cant really say its form asians having more gear.

Stood in the Fire
    This game is so broken. . .

(hey, if it stays like this I'm going to level a paladin )
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2013-07-02 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    heres the pally primordius solo, mionee posted it i promise its 100% safe, its the chineese youtube called youku http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY5Nzg2OTM2.html

the guy pulled all the trash for like 500k venge, he had the animus trinket on, which means if hes dodging 100 trash mobs hes always at 3 stacks, whcih is like 50% extra mastery, meaning im pretty sure with sotr at 100% uptime hes at like 90-100% reduced damage (assuming like 25% + his own mastery 15-25%, + ~50% from trinket)

he was usualy 350k-600k vengeance and it took him abuot 6 minutes to kill it, his ilvl was 539 so you cant really say its form asians having more gear.
    I'm glad at least someone found a use for that trinket.

Went back to BoT face rolled 3/4 hc as normal (halfus,V&T, Cho) Also managed AC HC, extremely close though, could of played it better but oh well, 1st pull 0% wipe, 2nd pull it died with me scraping on around 10-20k life?

Sinestra... Does my nut in, so close to dying - yet it was so close to dying when i last tried, (ages ago) just annoying really. Managed to push ~P3 but then die to some stupid thing lol. Oh well not gonna push it atm.

How are you guys soloing Cho'gall hc btw? I have not tried BoT since early T14 (still a few blue pieces), but I remember having problems with cho'gall normal then. Do you just pull the entire trash pack for GC abuse or is HC doable with the higher item level now in T15 doing it completely "legit"?

Was thinking of going into BoT again some time, most my soloing attempts (not so much, dont spend that much time in WoW anymore) has gone into maloriak lately.

Personally i just pull 1 side for GC procs - nuke him, probably doable w/o though i guess. Just longer dunno maybe i'll try next week or so, i'm mainly interested in Sinestra tbh. From BoT anyway

Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable? I'm currently on 516 ilvl with ~12k haste and the one that I think I'll have a problem on is blood queen, due to the MC effectively giving me abit longer than 1min to nuke her down.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathmourne View Post
    Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable?
    - Marrowgar will bonespike you during bonestorm. Not sure if consecration/LH will kill the spike. Doubt. Some twink pulled whole trash before boss (assume without spiders, they stun a lot in a pack) and nuked the boss (400k dps or so). Not sure if can be done on max level without ton of crit + ton of haste.
    - Lady DW: Should be doable, just nuke the adherents
    - Gunship: Nope. Just nope.
    - Deathbringer: attack absorbed don't heal him (hint to pick up SS over EF). Eventually he will die, greet beasts.
    - Festergut - in 530 ret never got him below 20% - 10 stacks. Doubt prot + abusing will do.
    - Putri - Havnt tried on hc. On normal it's easier to kill as ret. In prot I have hit berserk twice, but it's 10x bigger fun to fight him enraged.
    - Valithria - Naaaah
    - BQL - Similar to Fester

Quote Originally Posted by Michalus View Post
    - Marrowgar will bonespike you during bonestorm. Not sure if consecration/LH will kill the spike. Doubt. Some twink pulled whole trash before boss (assume without spiders, they stun a lot in a pack) and nuked the boss (400k dps or so). Not sure if can be done on max level without ton of crit + ton of haste.
    - Lady DW: Should be doable, just nuke the adherents
    - Gunship: Nope. Just nope.
    - Deathbringer: attack absorbed don't heal him (hint to pick up SS over EF). Eventually he will die, greet beasts.
    - Festergut - in 530 ret never got him below 20% - 10 stacks. Doubt prot + abusing will do.
    - Putri - Havnt tried on hc. On normal it's easier to kill as ret. In prot I have hit berserk twice, but it's 10x bigger fun to fight him enraged.
    - Valithria - Naaaah
    - BQL - Similar to Fester
    Damn, was hoping that I would be able to farm shards on 25hc solo and do 10man normal sindragorsa for the shield at the same time, which would be quite hard to do in a group. About festergut, have you tried using bubble to reset the stacks? Last time I was there facerolling stuff with a few friends I was able to reset the stacks with it. Assuming you already tried bubbling, it will probably be possible with 5.4 unbreakable spirit talent + SoO CD reduction trinket reducing bubble to about 1min cd.

The fights you cant do on 25HC you can probably do on 25N, still gives shards, just not as high chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmourne View Post
    Is ICC25HC (except valthiria) fully soloable?
    I think 25 heroic Valithria might actually be doable also.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I think 25 heroic Valithria might actually be doable also.
    I can't imagine it would be, she loses health over time on heroic and the vengeance is kinda low. Doubtful it's enough to heal her up. Ret would probably lack healing too and holy would be swarmed with adds. Feel free to prove me wrong though, would be interested to see it!