Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    All of icc 25 hc have been Solo'd by a paladin before, Look up Slootbag on Youtube he has done everything in icc 25 hc exept Dreamwalker and Gunship
    Most fights is just getting as much vengeance as possible from Trash.
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos and Lets Plays

Pulled the thumb out of my ass and started playing around in Brawlers Guild. Gotta say it is really a lot of fun, and really like the concept, it brings some community back into the game when you are 10+ players there.

My question is as prot, how are we doing? When can I expect bosses to become hard? Which bosses have you found challenging / impossible

Got halway through rank 7 so far today without any real issues. Will enrages become issues on 8/9? And what about the rare bosses, how are they?
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Pulled the thumb out of my ass and started playing around in Brawlers Guild. Gotta say it is really a lot of fun, and really like the concept, it brings some community back into the game when you are 10+ players there.

My question is as prot, how are we doing? When can I expect bosses to become hard? Which bosses have you found challenging / impossible

Got halway through rank 7 so far today without any real issues. Will enrages become issues on 8/9? And what about the rare bosses, how are they?
    In terms of rare bosses, you can do epicus maximus by standing in everything for vengrance. The other 3 won't work though. As for rank 8, you'll hit a wall at Hexos which is the very first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    In terms of rare bosses, you can do epicus maximus by standing in everything for vengrance. The other 3 won't work though. As for rank 8, you'll hit a wall at Hexos which is the very first fight.
    So need to go ret for Hexos?
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

So need to go ret for Hexos?
    there is no way you'll beat hexos as prot sadly. so yes. you'll need to go ret.

I soloed sunwell the other day as prot... techincally, I had someone jump in for the first boss, and that was it. and BT only boss in there thats a hard solo, so all you gotta do its kill it as fast as humanly possible.
    I've also soloed all of ICC except for the dragon where you have to heal her, due to well, the healing mechanic I could put out enough healing required to finish the fight and gunship due to, mechanics. I solo onyxia on a daily basis, and have even soloed Alysrazor as ret. soloing is extremely easy depending on your gear, Im a 520 ret and prot so its pretty decently easy for me.
    Last edited by Mayati; 2013-07-06 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    I've also soloed all of ICC except for the dragon where you have to heal her, due to well, the healing mechanic I could put out enough healing required to finish the fight and gunship due to, mechanics. I solo onyxia on a daily basis, and have even soloed Alysrazor as ret. soloing is extremely easy depending on your gear, Im a 520 ret and prot so its pretty decently easy for me.
    As Holy 10N valithria took about 30 seconds to beat. From what I hear, it's doable as Ret as well. Gunship is not terribly difficult, just annoying as Ret, and I believe 10N can be doable as Prot but with more difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    As Holy 10N valithria took about 30 seconds to beat. From what I hear, it's doable as Ret as well. Gunship is not terribly difficult, just annoying as Ret, and I believe 10N can be doable as Prot but with more difficulty.
    Valithria is not even hard in 10N as prot. Just kill everything and cast EF, ES and FoL whenever you can. 25N would be more challenging.

I also did Gunship 10H without much issue, think I died once until I realised that I gained more from shooting cannons at the throwers rather than at the rocket guys. As prot so 10N should also be very easy.

I tried Sunwell a number of times in the past (80 and 85) with no luck.
    I just got my ilvl to 511 as a prot pally and tried Sunwell once more. I did it last night.
    Long raid and got 3 pieces of pally xmorg gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhag View Post
    All of icc 25 hc have been Solo'd by a paladin before, Look up Slootbag on Youtube he has done everything in icc 25 hc exept Dreamwalker and Gunship
    Most fights is just getting as much vengeance as possible from Trash.
    I'd like to farm ICC25 Heroic for shards for my legendary quest weapon but keep running into issues at the very beginning.
    I get webbed, can't get out, and eventually die.
    Any tips?
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Kill the spiders before they web you. You can also stun their web cast to interrupt it.

Thanks! I'll try it tonight
    Raiders of the Lost Ark (Cael) is recruiting! Add me to your RealID list (Battle Tag: Fredgalielin#6654)! Looking for raiders for 2 nights a week. Flasks, Food & guild repairs on raid night. Help with gems, enchants & crafted gear!

Can Kalegcos in Sunwell be soloed, without having anyone going inside the portals? I remember that the boss evaded if you didn't.

What is the recommended ilvl for lk 25 hc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    Can Kalegcos in Sunwell be soloed, without having anyone going inside the portals? I remember that the boss evaded if you didn't.
    No clue if it can be, however if you are interested in the rest of sunwell you can just run past him and skip him.

Quote Originally Posted by JLarks View Post
    What is the recommended ilvl for lk 25 hc?
    I'd say 510+
    Lethora, 90 Protection Paladin, Shadowsong-EU
    Amberglow, 90 Assassination Rogue, Shadowsong-EU
    Raiding 25man, 10hrs/week, 14/14H.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    He was fixed a whole ago, you just kill kale then get ported down automatically, kill the demon before kale dies and you're fine. They pretty much broke the encounter to make it work.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Kill the spiders before they web you. You can also stun their web cast to interrupt it.
    I managed to burn the spiders by single-targeting (I just targeted them first and the rest was easy).
    However the first boss kept spiking me. I couldn't DPS him fast enough to avoid getting spiked (on 25m-heroic).
    I couldn't even Bubble.
    I ran back and changed it to 25-man normal but the trash reset so I stopped for the night.
    Any ideas or do I need a 2nd person?

If you want to do 25 HM you'll need to zerg the boss down like this:
    - Reset the instance to reset the trash
    - Go through killing all the spiders, running out to reset the remaining trash in the pack
    - Run a full ST build
    - Pull all the trash with the boss

You need to kill it before the first spike in the bonestorm phase. I've never bothered to try this so I'm not sure how much gear it needs, but I know it's a fairly comfortable check if you're at or around 530 ilevel.

Note that it's only 25 HM that spikes players during storm.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sandspally View Post
    I managed to burn the spiders by single-targeting (I just targeted them first and the rest was easy).
    However the first boss kept spiking me. I couldn't DPS him fast enough to avoid getting spiked (on 25m-heroic).
    I couldn't even Bubble.
    I ran back and changed it to 25-man normal but the trash reset so I stopped for the night.
    Any ideas or do I need a 2nd person?
    Did you try to bubble before the spikes ? that might make you immune to them.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Did you try to bubble before the spikes ? that might make you immune to them.
    Thanks for the suggestions.
    I'm only ilvl511 at the moment, so I might have to wait a bit and get better geared.
    I get the idea of getting the trash to pound on me to build my vengence so I can burn the boss but I don't thing my gear is there just yet.
    Thanks for the thoughtful replies though.