Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1sity View Post
    ilvl 559 with 4T16. I use Long Arm of Justice, Selfless Healer, Unbreakable Spirit, SW and ES. I recommend Divine Protection and DS Glyph. It's a Kite Fight so don't use Mass Excorsim. I don't know maybe i'll upload a Video showing you how I kill them if you guys want it.
    I disagree that it's a kite fight. The only thing you need to kite is the spirit, and it's very slow and despawns rather quickly. Fist of Justice, move back 15 yards, and keep nuking. The only trouble I've found with the Warbringers is when they have the fear, as it's not interruptible as it is on the Warscouts, so try to bubble the fear if possible. Unbreakable Spirit and the Galakras trinket helps a lot here.

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    I disagree that it's a kite fight. The only thing you need to kite is the spirit, and it's very slow and despawns rather quickly. Fist of Justice, move back 15 yards, and keep nuking. The only trouble I've found with the Warbringers is when they have the fear, as it's not interruptible as it is on the Warscouts, so try to bubble the fear if possible. Unbreakable Spirit and the Galakras trinket helps a lot here.
    Hm. For how much does the Warbringer hit you? If i don't kite him he kills me within 4-5 hits. I counter the fear with full health + Divine Protection. Don't have the Galakras trinket yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Real1sity View Post
    Hm. For how much does the Warbringer hit you? If i don't kite him he kills me within 4-5 hits. I counter the fear with full health + Divine Protection. Don't have the Galakras trinket yet.
    He melees for about 70-90k, but I parry quite a lot. Also forgot to mention, Seal of Insight helps a ton.

Also note that you can kill the scarabs/nearby mobs for Supplication procs.
    Last edited by NightKnight87; 2013-11-20 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    He melees for about 70-90k, but I parry quite a lot. Also forgot to mention, Seal of Insight helps a ton.

Also note that you can kill the scarabs/nearby mobs for Supplication procs.
    Ok, will test that. thank you.

What spec would be best to solo ICC25 assuming lfr ilvl gear. Basically I want to complete my shadowmourne on my pally alt and I've already done infusions and just want to gather shards without going through the trouble of finding others to go.

If you're doing 25 normal, ret is probably better.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont know if this is known already, but I was quite surprised that I was able to solo thaddius 25 in naxxramas. I thought it would not be possible, but it is not even very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    I dont know if this is known already, but I was quite surprised that I was able to solo thaddius 25 in naxxramas. I thought it would not be possible, but it is not even very difficult.
    None of Naxx is difficult as Ret anymore. 25 Heroic ICC for the most part I would argue is faster as Ret than Prot. I only do LK, so I'm not sure, and there are a handful of bosses I'd imagine are simpler/less demanding as Protection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    Yeah, I remember almost reaching the enrage on Thaddius at 85 on my hunter in 25 man, but still one shot it. Cant imagine the dps check is that tight at 90.

I kind of wish the whole level 80 prot pally soloing level 90 bosses was still a thing. Broken as it was, I thought it was pretty interesting how the numbers made it work out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was more afraid of the two guys before thaddius itself, that they would bug or constantly reset or something like that. nah, just pull 'em together and kill them. I went for the safe mode of killing them more or less at the same time, I don't know if this is even required anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JimB86 View Post
    I kind of wish the whole level 80 prot pally soloing level 90 bosses was still a thing. Broken as it was, I thought it was pretty interesting how the numbers made it work out.
    It was an exploit, not numbers.

Deleted
    Any one got any tips for Alone in the Darkness 25 man? Can get to phase 3 everytime but it seems like phase 2 is really rng, if I can keep on top of the tentacles it makes phase 3 so much easier but if Corruptors are spawning miles apart from eachother and spamming stuns and disorients it leaves me with tons to clean up before I can start on Yogg himself. Tend to get overwhealmed with adds around 2-3 mins into phase 3.

Can paladins solo 25man icc at all? Or do we need like, current teir heroic gear? I'm in timeless isle gear, trying to finish the Shadowmourne quest. Last quest too, shadowfrost shards. I can barely get through there. As Ret I can't survive most fights, as Prot I don't have the dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Can paladins solo 25man icc at all? Or do we need like, current teir heroic gear? I'm in timeless isle gear, trying to finish the Shadowmourne quest. Last quest too, shadowfrost shards. I can barely get through there. As Ret I can't survive most fights, as Prot I don't have the dps.
    You don't need Heroic gear, but aim at least for LFR, Flexible, and as many Normal pieces as you can get. With a full normal set all of ICC should be doable (I think the only troublesome ones could be Gunship, BQL, and Valithria - I would imagine 25 Normal Valithria is doable with a Holy spec, and 10 is definitely doable as Ret). You can easily clear the rest in 10 man to do maximum bosses in 25 man.

Prot soloing is best reserved for hard hitting bosses, since it's difficult to get Vengeance with the nerfs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    When Tot was current, I soloed all but Marrowgar, gunship and Valithria on Heroic. I believe I was in almost all ToT normal gear when I started. I haven't tried any of them since 5.4 came out though. Marrowgar might be doable now, but not sure. Gunship 25 heroic, save yourself the headache and either bring friends, or do it on 10. Valithria can be done on 25 as ret, heroic not so much. Last time I tried it I could barely outheal the health decay on her(as ret). If you have a holy spec and the gear, give it a shot and let us know how you do.

Deleted
    I see most of you using Sanctified Warth, I advice you to give a shot to Divine purpose, it give you stupid sustain with EF. I solo'd really easily 10 NM BoT, and 4/6 BWD (Chimaeron too strong ). We 2man'd last 2 boss and the Al'Akir raid but Nefarian and Al'Air are probably easy too (Chimaeron and Conclave of wind are gating these boss :/). I've only 545 ilvl on my ret spec.
    Halfus probably depend of the Drake you got, I had the 100% AS so he was hitting hard but not the MS one.

I'll try them in 10M HM when I've time, pretty sure second and third in BoT are doable, Halfus IDK, do we have always all drake in hm 10M ? Can't remember.

(Worth noting that I've 4 t16 so it's even more chance to proc Divine purpose).
    Last edited by mmocee26d14ed2; 2013-11-23 at 12:38 PM.

Deleted
    I guess the reason you'd rather use SW is because it's less random than DP.
    Might be wrong though.

In Heroic (10 or 25) all 5 drakes are active on Halfus. Instinct says to just go Prot.

anyone dones ulduar 25 non Hm recently? planning to get my last fragments but cba finding people. roughly 550 ish ret with prot OS. curious if that would do to clear full normal as dps or do i need a buddy still?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.