Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If I could ask what are people's item level's mine is 550(551 I think around there haven't logged in yet).
    I think mine is 564-568ish, dont remember if I got any upgrades the last time I played my paladin which was back in november.

But I was not referring to soloing valithria now. Was referring to retribution paladins being able to solo heal Vali 25H at level 80 because the passive Sheat of Light was broken on that fight.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Go ret, spec holy avenger, kill abomination then pop wings + HA , kill worms 1 by 1 using HoPo generating abilities and spam EF on boss, loh on last 2-3 secs of your cds , profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    My Paladin can solo ICC10 Heroic up to Dreamwalker. Not enough healing fast enough. QQ.

Dreamwalker 10hc is doable as holy.

Did it with 510ilvl gear.
    Beacon on yourself 5 hp before you start, pop all cd´s and don´t forget to use loh. The fight last about 20-30s^^ Rest of ICC hc is pretty easy ecxept LK

Anyone kill Ragnaros 10N recently? Seemed to melee for 100k instead of the usual 40-60k, nearly made me spec tank when it became my monk's turn to defeat him.

Did Valithria 25N in about 550 gear as retri. Very much doable. Never managed 25HC though.

I have a 523 Ret paladin. I have soloed to date:
    Black temple
    Mogu'shan palace (normal)
    Ragefire chasm
    ICC 10 man (With the help of my healer friend)

Anyone have tips for how to solo the Firelands?

Yeah. Go prot for last 3 bosses, others should be quite easy to solo, but you will need a lot of self healing. I usually do it as retri but I'm overgeared ( around 578 so everything turns out to be a "kill boss before boss kills you" fest) . So I don't know how normal with 520ish gear would work.

For Firelands, as far as I know, you want to do Alysrazor as Retribution (you don't need a lot of gear for that). All others you can probably do as Prot if undergeared.

I'd recommend Ret for Lord Rhyolith also. Shannox/Beth'tilac safer as Prot probably but you can do both as Ret with gear, and do the last 3 as Prot as Lazel mentioned.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Might try out Firelands today. See how far I get. Probably not far.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

Just wanted to post this masterpiece here. Ladies and gentleman , uploaded video of me soloing Will of Emperor. In 2 parts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wckMZc9LRpE&fmt=22 -1st part
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyWQAeALPE - 2nd part

Have fun watching ^^

Edit : My weakaura for Metagem bugged (because I had that stamina buff, which had exactly same name on it) so I couldn't fix that, sorry for that :P
    Last edited by Lazel; 2014-04-24 at 04:59 PM.

Congrats on that! I can't watch it now, but how were the soloing attempts and process?

Difficulty rating at the end also?

Eh, wiped like 150 times or something. Sometimes you just get insanely bad RNG and can do nothing about it. Like, left/right combos 3 times in a row, and the same on next dance > can't reset stacks so you die.

Courage only gets damage from consecration, light's hammer and Judgment. So I had to make some macros to kill it fast. Clemency for double freedom to remove movement speed reduction from Courage. So much things to get right ><.

Diffuculty rating, I would say it is the hardest one I solod so far. So I would say 10 out of 10 :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8DcOFSIYnk
    /flex

Prob will try to do on heroic, when i get a lockout, but that will be somewhat more painful :<

What is that? I'm on my phone so I can't check.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    What is that? I'm on my phone so I can't check.
    Primordius. :>

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8DcOFSIYnk
    /flex

Prob will try to do on heroic, when i get a lockout, but that will be somewhat more painful :<
    Grats on the kill, however your UI makes me feel physically ill, but that's the minimalist in me screaming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Grats on the kill, however your UI makes me feel physically ill, but that's the minimalist in me screaming out.
    Ehh, normally there's less things up (say damage meters).
    And all in all i would consider it compact, since the only thing i look at is at the center of my screen, with everything around it being open.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    The amount of clicking!
    meh, i have all of em keybound, but i always feel easier to actually click them with my free hand (instead of stopping rotation).
    Plus i've fat fingered cds too many times <_<
    P.S. Lazel i expect N Primo kill from you, by tonight.

Normal Primordius , not even remotely hard! Try will of emperor :P.