Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    as ret 492ilvl:
    AQ40 soloed for rep (viscidus killed by 1H fast sword enchanted by Elemental Force + GoAK)
    BWL soloed exept 1st boss (but it is probably soloable)
    kara soloed exept chess event (I have no patience for this so friend did help me)
    magg soloed
    gruul + HKM soloed (bubbled from fear)
    SSC soloed (on karethress kill minion that casts tornado; dont kill 2 others, because boss will do significantly more dmg)
    BT soloed
    sunwell soloed exept 1st boss (brutallus dmg is high, but proper use of bubble and reduction will help; with ending 100k dps u will kill felmyst in 62 sec, so he doesnt enter flying phase)
    hyjal soloed
    TK soloed
    naxx10 soloable according to incoming dmg but 2manned because friend did want items
    uld10 probably soloable but I have no patience to exploit thorim so I called friend (XT hardmode as retri with SoT - quickly force 2nd phase, so there arent many adds, manage defensive cd for tantrum; Assembly of Iron hardmode as prot - dmg is sufficient to beat IK when steelbreaker is alone)
    malygos25 soloed
    naxx25 soloed except gluth (I am unable to outdps his healing by ghouls)
    Last edited by asmodei; 2012-12-23 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    Hallon 25 hc down, I hope they don't fix the lvl 80 vengeance "exploit" it's too much fun. Will try LK 25 hc next reset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    I hope they don't fix the lvl 80 vengeance "exploit" it's too much fun.
    Working on that :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Working on that :P
    It could be dangerous ground though, Blizzard can sometimes nerf things in the wrong area to solve a problem which ends up effecting max level and pissing off a lot of people. I just hope they see it as old content and decide to leave it be. I find it strange though that they added the lvl 80 gear in the first place, it's such a huge imbalance in PvE and PvP.

Deleted
    I have a simple question
    Can T11 raid be cleared by a 2-pala team ? One being Holy/Ret and second one being ret ?
    Especially chimaeron and council of ascendants. Because I don't want to have my girlfriend lose her time just because I dragged her beloved pally with me to get my T11 lookalike set..

And what about Heroic T11 ?
    Thanks for your feedback

Deleted
    It can be cleared for sure, if it is easy, that is another question. You can not roflstomp it. One of you probably need to play prot on some fights, but that can be done in a retri set.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    I have a simple question
    Can T11 raid be cleared by a 2-pala team ? One being Holy/Ret and second one being ret ?
    Especially chimaeron and council of ascendants. Because I don't want to have my girlfriend lose her time just because I dragged her beloved pally with me to get my T11 lookalike set..

And what about Heroic T11 ?
    Thanks for your feedback
    Not quite sure how you're gonna manage Nefarian in p2.

Deleted
    Yeah, cho'gall en nefa are out of question here, forgot to mention it 'cause it seemed obvious enough :P

Yeah, well if retri gear will be enough then I think we will give it a try then thanks for your feedback
    Any tips are welcome if anyone has some

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Not quite sure how you're gonna manage Nefarian in p2.
    Not sure why that would even be a problem? Take 1 piller each and swim to the third. Not really an issue whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Not sure why that would even be a problem? Take 1 piller each and swim to the third. Not really an issue whatsoever.
    I think you're underestimating the damage the boss deals in general, Electrocute still does a lot of damage as does both Nefarian and Onyxia. Nefarian also has that aoe-thing going in p2 and with only 2 players you'll be taking the full brunt of the attack every single time, it's not particularly ideal to be swimming in the lava and I have a tingling sensation that it might be enough to kill both a ret and a prot paladin if no healer is present.

Deleted
    Electrocutes damage is completely irrelevant as when soloing you go boss from 100% to dead in the last phase, no crackles in p1 and p2.
    I do not think the AoE thing hits hard enough in p2.

Swimming in lava barely hurts, they actually NERFED the lava on nefarian by 75% or something like that, so it hits for piss all now, you can swim in it all day.
    If it is that huge of a problem, just get a waterwalking potion or something, pair that with a sprint and you wont even take damage from it at all, but dont think it is needed.

The biggest issue in Nef fight will be the adds in P3, though with 2 players that is easily solved. On a second thought, p1 will be the hardest. Get through P1 and rest is smooth sailing.

So for Nef, there are only two questions really. Do you have enough survivability on the add "tank" in the last phase and do you have enough dps/hps in p1 to burn onyxia down.
    The adds in p3 can possibly be dealt with smart usage of turn undead and stuns and a bit of RNG luck with the fires.
    I actually got a plan that I think might work for 2 players for nef, will maybe test it out.

The question on Cho'Gall is how his mc works. If tank can not get MCed, it will also be very very easy.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2012-12-24 at 05:35 AM.

what is the strategy for toc10hc anub'arak? rest bosses are a joke
    i have no dps to nuke him into p2 fast enough and with that terrible debuff from adds i i die pretty quick >.<
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Was running my 80 friend through Ulduar 10man last night - he was dead for literally every fight - managed to do XT HM, Council HM, and all 4 Watchers on their hardmodes. Vezax is honestly the hardest fight in there for ret. Did Yogg with 4 lights up, due to time constraints but in a previous attempt have done 2 lights. I'm thinking it may be possible to do either 1 or no lights if I push hard enough in P3. Getting reasonably close to having the entire 10man Ulduar meta solo'd, but I doubt I'll ever manage the Vezax HM, simply due to the stupidity of mana drain.

So far on my toon I've done
    Every Vanilla boss.
    Every TBC boss (aside from Kalec)
    Every WotLK boss - 10man difficulty (aside from RS)

Can't post links yet, but char is Inares on Khaz'goroth-US

Tried saurfang heroic as prot in dps gear using the prot T13 2set combined with sacred shield, Got my ass handed to me on a platter.. His healing is still outrageous - Conclude that paladins wont be able to do that one for quite a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragorr View Post
    Tried saurfang heroic as prot in dps gear using the prot T13 2set combined with sacred shield, Got my ass handed to me on a platter.. His healing is still outrageous - Conclude that paladins wont be able to do that one for quite a while
    Did you try just living til his enrage? It's possible you'll then have the vengeance to absorb/out-dps his healing.

No i didn't try that but i doubt i'd be able to live through that long enough to drop him, his enrage increases attack speed aswell thus even more healing done to himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragorr View Post
    No i didn't try that but i doubt i'd be able to live through that long enough to drop him, his enrage increases attack speed aswell thus even more healing done to himself
    Sure the healing goes up, but we scale really well with vengeance (and it should be very easy to heal with the icc buff), so I doubt it'd be too bad tbh.

Gave it another go, Didn't manage to get him below 70% pre-enrage.. as soon as enrage hit saurfang hit 100% hp in no time and i didn't last for longer than 40 seconds.

Could be gear, could be something else..

10+ Year Old Account
    @kragorr, Heroic 10 or heroic 25? I'm curious to try now.

Heroic 10, Good luck and fraps it for all of us :>