Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhin View Post
    Ulduar 10 (Must have 2 players for Thorim;
    Incorrect, you can indeed solo it. Personally I use Nitro Boost from Engineering and SoL, but it can be done with just one of them, or with speed potions from alchemists.

This is hot off the press, Heroic LK 25 man is now dead. It's a shitty screenshot and I didn't fraps it, plan on doing it again next week and recording it.

Got a log of it, although detection is broken in typical fashion. The damage done (103m to LK) clearly shows that it's just a detection error.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c4pbh.../?s=104&e=1341

As far as I know I'm the only paladin who's done this (excluding level 80 scum obviously), and among only a handful who can do it at all. Will hold my tongue on the ##world first paladin 2013 like and follow## though.

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    (excluding level 80 scum obviously)
    I'll admit, Lol'd at that one.

This is hot off the press, Heroic LK 25 man is now dead. It's a shitty screenshot and I didn't fraps it, plan on doing it again next week and recording it.

Got a log of it, although detection is broken in typical fashion. The damage done (103m to LK) clearly shows that it's just a detection error.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/c4pbh.../?s=104&e=1341

As far as I know I'm the only paladin who's done this (excluding level 80 scum obviously), and among only a handful who can do it at all. Will hold my tongue on the ##world first paladin 2013 like and follow## though.
    gz! did you record it?

Sadly I didn't expect to kill it that attempt, had a 12% wipe prior and was expecting it to be a fight for the next 1%. Plan to record next week because I know there'd be people interested in seeing it, since next tier it'll be fairly easy for a prot paladin to solo farm their invincible, even if no one will be able to see it.

Grats, Choice. Much love to all you Suit Up babes.

I am very interested in seeing the video/strategy for a prot paladin to solo Heroic LK 25.

I'll get one up hopefully next week, I play off a laptop so I'll need to dip it in liquid nitrogen to get a decent quality video out of it.

Anything I post I don't feel will be widely accessible until next tier since according to WoWprogress I'm tied for the most geared Prot in the world. But come 5.2 with the gear reset it should be far more manageable.

I say that because the DPS check is so so tight and literally working myself down to the bone marrow I barely made it.

I'll get one up hopefully next week, I play off a laptop so I'll need to dip it in liquid nitrogen to get a decent quality video out of it.

Anything I post I don't feel will be widely accessible until next tier since according to WoWprogress I'm tied for the most geared Prot in the world. But come 5.2 with the gear reset it should be far more manageable.

I say that because the DPS check is so so tight and literally working myself down to the bone marrow I barely made it.
    What is your item level and what main hand/shield are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    What is your item level and what main hand/shield are you using?
    511 equipped, heroic scimitar, heroic steelskin. Choice's armory is in his/her sig.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    511 equipped, heroic scimitar, heroic steelskin. Choice's armory is in his/her sig.
    Armory wouldn't load for me at the time I posted but now it does. /idiotoff

Its no heroic Lk, but I thought I would put this on here in case anyone wanted to see it. Its a 25 man Yogg kill, using all keepers, Enjoy.

Not sure if anyone's interested in this sort of solo'ing, but I did Heroic Scholo solo today, had a few achieves I wanted to get done (Attention to Detail and School's Out Forever), took quite awhile, but was relatively easy. Can't get School's Out though as he doesn't give you a time out if you're alone

Will be attempting first boss of ScarM, GotSS, Siege of N. Temple, Stormstout and the Quillen in Mogu Palace within the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Not sure if anyone's interested in this sort of solo'ing, but I did Heroic Scholo solo today, had a few achieves I wanted to get done (Attention to Detail and School's Out Forever), took quite awhile, but was relatively easy. Can't get School's Out though as he doesn't give you a time out if you're alone

Will be attempting first boss of ScarM, GotSS, Siege of N. Temple, Stormstout and the Quillen in Mogu Palace within the next few days.
    Not sure how the instances are now that they nerfed SoI. Though previously managed to solo almost every instance. Think it was only third boss in jade serpent and two last in shadopan that I didn't manage. Though alot of those would probably not be doable anymore with that SoI nerf. ( Though the SoI nerf makes some bosses easier ). Think that jade serpent and shadopan should be doable now with the single target buff.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Would any awesome Paladin solo-er be interested in making a short guide to soloing the bosses of ICC 25 normal? I am very interested in this, and am sure others are as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Not sure how the instances are now that they nerfed SoI. Though previously managed to solo almost every instance. Think it was only third boss in jade serpent and two last in shadopan that I didn't manage. Though alot of those would probably not be doable anymore with that SoI nerf. ( Though the SoI nerf makes some bosses easier ). Think that jade serpent and shadopan should be doable now with the single target buff.
    Sha in Shadopan is easily soloable, managed to have my group afk right at his door one day and not say anything so I just walked in, pulled the boss and solo'd it. Took awhile, but he wasn't disorienting me so it was extremely simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Sha in Shadopan is easily soloable, managed to have my group afk right at his door one day and not say anything so I just walked in, pulled the boss and solo'd it. Took awhile, but he wasn't disorienting me so it was extremely simple.
    Huh, strange, he was disorienting me when I did it. strange
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Huh, strange, he was disorienting me when I did it. strange
    Maybe you found a reason to unequip GID? :P
    Summoned pets (even stuff like Bloodworms and possibly the dragonling) sometimes trigger mechanics that would require a second player, like Mind Control on Kael'Thas.

Quote Originally Posted by niai View Post
    Maybe you found a reason to unequip GID? :P
    Summoned pets (even stuff like Bloodworms and possibly the dragonling) sometimes trigger mechanics that would require a second player, like Mind Control on Kael'Thas.
    Yeah, figured that much. Though, I never considered unequiping it since well, makes no sense why he wouldnt unbalance the tank because there is noone else in the raid?

Got the 25 HM LK kill on flaps, its a really sloppy kill but its all there. Will upload it tomorrowish. Get keen.