Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post
    I wiped once because I didn't have enough dps to kill the small adds during 2.5 transition, resulting in an instagib during harvest souls. Hit enrage on the kill, but that can be survived if you didn't waste defensive cooldowns early.
    What kind of gear do you have?

Deleted
    t15 heroic

From what I heard (not conclusive) there was a fix to Yogg in 5.4 that made him much easier to solo. LK is obviously doable as Prot still but significantly harder (Choice's thread discussion) than before 5.4. Don't think Galleon will be very easy to do at this point.

5.4 really put DK's far, far ahead relatively when it comes to the soloing rank.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    From what I heard (not conclusive) there was a fix to Yogg in 5.4 that made him much easier to solo. LK is obviously doable as Prot still but significantly harder (Choice's thread discussion) than before 5.4. Don't think Galleon will be very easy to do at this point.

5.4 really put DK's far, far ahead relatively when it comes to the soloing rank.

Didn't the fix just compensate for the loss of the Salyin Battle Banner?

Managed to solo Niuzao on the timeless isle with a mere 538 ilvl. Used EF due to it healing 200k+ with each tick, even though I didn't have the 4set.
    It was pretty nice getting to pre-5.4 200k+ Vengeance levels.

I did make a mistake though, which could've cost me the fight. I almost lost my HP buff due to being out of range when he cast it right after the charge, but luckily he casted it again on 1sec remaining.

I really wasn't organized when I did the kill, I was sorta bored, was already on a low pop server with some of my friends that went offline and thought, why not? Ended up doing it on 1st attempt.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amias/advanced
    (Gotten a few upgrades since the time of the kill)
    Last edited by Arispan; 2013-09-20 at 08:27 AM.

Well the veng changes really hurt...
    Tried Stone guards HC, not close...
    Tried Stone Guards Normal.. 40% (thought dbm was still off on enrage timer, so wasnt prepared for enrage/ didnt get to cheese a few % but still 40% pre enrage is bad)

Kinda sad blizz thinks it's ok to go from 100kish veng on an actual raid boss w/o cheesing it w/ trash - to around 20-40k veng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Well the veng changes really hurt...
    Tried Hagara 10H, 10% left at 3rd intermission. Maybe if the snow intermission came first, I might have a chance.
    Ultraxion 10N, 30% left at hard enrage. Was tight even before this patch, completely impossible now. Might start 2-manning the heroic with a guildie.

killed yogg +0 on 25 as ret last night. Pretty easy fight with enough gear, keep adds under control and win.

Soloing Yogg +0 keepers as ret

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjohn311 View Post
    killed yogg +0 on 25 as ret last night. Pretty easy fight with enough gear, keep adds under control and win.
    Nice one, grats!
    Did you manage to solo the rest of Ulduar25 as ret too? If so at what ilvl would that be doable you think?

As ret there are only 2 fights not soloable, which are Algalon and Thorim. Well, Thorim is soloable, but is a huge pain in the ass and I just bring someone else in to do that fight. As far as ilvl, excluding Yogg 0, I would guess 520ish would be enough.
    Last edited by ssjohn311; 2013-10-05 at 10:24 PM.

When can a paladin start soloing Sunwell?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    When can a paladin start soloing Sunwell?
    When you have 500+ ilvl. You'll then have enough gear to do it as ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post
    When you have 500+ ilvl. You'll then have enough gear to do it as ret.
    uh... I've been soloing it on both my spriest and warrior since they were fresh 90's...
    Priest Warrior

When you can kill Brutallus. All other bosses pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    When you can kill Brutallus. All other bosses pretty easy.
    Yeah, them meteor slashes man... lol!
    Priest Warrior

Went back to DS to mess about a bit...

Killed Morchok HC like normal.. stacking em, fast kill
    Yorshaj hc... Pulled him + all trash, pre patch it was a 50 sec kill, post patch its a little longer, around 2 mins, 130k hps... 450k dps...
    Warlord Zon'ozz hc is about the same as pre patch
    Hagara HC - never killed pre patch, was close... but now its kind of easier to survive enrage... lightning phase was first. then frost phase, after i hit beserk and just killed.
    Ultraxion... Much harder since patch, absolutely no vengeance on the fight really... Managed to kill it 14 seconds before hard enrage. Still no mount -.-

What ilvl do you have?

Pre patch i could do all the bosses in like 530. Post patch, i can do all upto ultraxion in 530 still but Ultraxion gives way less veng...
    To kill ultraxion i had to get an upgrade from raid - currently sitting at 558ilvl (haste capped due to upgrade - Thoks trinket). Previous bosses are still a joke but ultraxions timer is way harder :/

Quote Originally Posted by ssjohn311 View Post
    As ret there are only 2 fights not soloable, which are Algalon and Thorim. Well, Thorim is soloable, but is a huge pain in the ass and I just bring someone else in to do that fight. As far as ilvl, excluding Yogg 0, I would guess 520ish would be enough.
    What ilvl did you have for Yogg?

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioRGc1 View Post
    What ilvl did you have for Yogg?
    546 for yogg 0.