Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    I did some reading about the quest and apparently people that aren't on the quest can loot the shards... which is odd but... hmm.
    That is not true. Noone can recive them without a quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    should I try and solo what I can of 25-man(if not heroic) modes or just pug heroic 25-man modes while having Master loot and advertise it as transmog runs?
    If you want to collect shards as fast as possible - go with pugging. If you don't want to gather pugs (who can be pretty annoyng sometimes) when solo. And consider voidspark's advise
    Also: if you try to share quest on the shards it will tell you if you have someone with the same quest in your group (it will not share quest though).

molten core

- - - Updated - - -

or if boss

Deleted
    Hello there dear community!

So this time i bring an Alysrazor solo kill as Holy.

I know it's no feat and that it's VERY easy at this point in the game, but all i wanted was to show that even if you do not have any tank/dps gear/spec (which is my case on my pala) you can still farm that gorgeous mount!

I hope this is helpful to some folks and please have fun.

Kind Regards,

HolyFanny

I feel like a total nub because I cannot solo Baine Bloodhoof in End Time. The rest of it along with Well of Eternity and Hour of Twilight is very easy, but I get WTFpwned every time on Baine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestian View Post
    I feel like a total nub because I cannot solo Baine Bloodhoof in End Time. The rest of it along with Well of Eternity and Hour of Twilight is very easy, but I get WTFpwned every time on Baine.
    Are you using the totem to stunn him? He also take increased dmg while stunned by it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goruks View Post
    Well the issue nowadays is that light's hammer won't aggro the mobs in the arena.

Lights hammer will agro the mobs, just make sure you hit the healer, and don't run out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    Are you using the totem to stunn him? He also take increased dmg while stunned by it.
    Finally killed him. One of my problems was not paying attention to the magma debuff and aggroing him as soon as I got to his platform. I let it tick off, blew all cooldowns, saved bubble for when he first knocked me back, and used the totem. Before I was not targeting Baine after clicking the totem; I thought it would automatically stun him by clicking on it.

Deleted
    sunwell is doable easily, exept the 1st due its mechanism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rickipicki View Post
    sunwell is doable easily, exept the 1st due its mechanism
    Didn't they nerfed kalecgos to fight first with kalec and later with the demon? Not sure, havn't been there since wotlk but rings a bell.

Quote Originally Posted by Michalus View Post
    Didn't they nerfed kalecgos to fight first with kalec and later with the demon? Not sure, havn't been there since wotlk but rings a bell.
    solo sunwell quite easily as ret, the only sticky part is the first set of trash because they still hit like a truck. but a little cc here and there plus a couple CDs its pretty easy to get by.

Deleted
    Nuking archer (slayer?) first works. As far as I remember his skill hits for % of your hp, so it will hit like a truck even in 15th xpac

Quote Originally Posted by Michalus View Post
    Nuking archer (slayer?) first works. As far as I remember his skill hits for % of your hp, so it will hit like a truck even in 15th xpac
    But in 15th xpac (wich there never will be) you will oneshot them , but yes nuke those, at least I think it's those that does % dmg.

Yeah, it's the Slayers.

Kalecgos is easily doable, nuke him to 1 HP before getting ported to fight the other guy and GG.

Has anyone soloed Algalon 25 man as ret? Is there any way to avoid the stacks that send you into the other realm?

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Yeah, it's the Slayers.

Kalecgos is easily doable, nuke him to 1 HP before getting ported to fight the other guy and GG.

Has anyone soloed Algalon 25 man as ret? Is there any way to avoid the stacks that send you into the other realm?
    You can use the big bang (?) that throws you up and use a glider, using nitro boost and one of the tier one talents might work as well but will be more risky.

Having some trouble soloing 25man HC LK as prot.

i'm 563 so i don't think its a gear thing. I'm just not getting him down before berserk, i can even tank him in berserk as long as i have GoAK up when coming out of the well thing. Advice?

Redmicrowave - Jubei'thos US

Quote Originally Posted by Redmicrowave View Post

i'm 563 so i don't think its a gear thing. I'm just not getting him down before berserk, i can even tank him in berserk as long as i have GoAK up when coming out of the well thing. Advice?

afaik after veng nerfs in 5.4 it's more difficulty to solo now, so might be a gear thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmicrowave View Post

No Focused Wrath - you're stunning adds around you. No attacks, less dodges/parries, less GC procs.
    Holy prism sucks for that fight if your prot spec is the one you were soloing into. Don't use it or take ES.

In P1 stand on first step to of the stairs to the throne - trap wont kick you away.
    Tank T1,T2 in center. Use J or AS to nuke orbs.
    Get rid of ghouls just before end of T2.

GL with mount. 213 runs over whole account and no drop..

by focused wrath do you mean holy wraith?

Deleted
    Yes. Imo it may seem minor thing, but with AS hitting like a truck it's a waste.