Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Baleroc was actually quite easy on H 25 last night. Just need to time speed of light and/or rocket boots well and move just right so he only casts Deci Blade on your once before the buff falls or at least enough time to get time to heal between. If you can live till Enrage you jump to max veng instantly and do 2m+ dps. Though im pretty sure on 10 normal you get so little veng to start with you wouldnt have enough healing to burst to full solo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    If you know your class very well, you should be able to solo all bosses on heroic , just requires some practice and stuff. Baleroc could be harder to 2 man because he spawns shards , when you don't get any shards while soloing.

But you should be able to do just fine.
    You just run away from the shards when they spawn, outrange the explosion and maybe throw a heal on your friend. It is not a problem at all unless you dont move from the shards, then you are dead.

Deleted
    Probly nothing special with current gear, but soloed flame leviatan on 25(n) without using the machines. First try with sacred shield was a complete fail, didn't expect 2nd try with EF will be much better, but got him down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Baleroc was actually quite easy on H 25 last night. Just need to time speed of light and/or rocket boots well and move just right so he only casts Deci Blade on your once before the buff falls or at least enough time to get time to heal between. If you can live till Enrage you jump to max veng instantly and do 2m+ dps. Though im pretty sure on 10 normal you get so little veng to start with you wouldnt have enough healing to burst to full solo.
    You could just hope the avoidance RNG is with you and AFTER you get hit by decimate, use lege cloak / ardent defender / lay on hands (after decimate debuff fades for 1s) - in that order. That's how I did 10-man before finding someone to hold the Ragnaros save for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kllrv View Post
    You could just hope the avoidance RNG is with you and AFTER you get hit by decimate, use lege cloak / ardent defender / lay on hands (after decimate debuff fades for 1s) - in that order. That's how I did 10-man before finding someone to hold the Ragnaros save for me.
    Kiting is just for more reliable in 25H as in 10N you dont get as many decimation blades.

Hey guys, made a few videos soloing Blackwing descent as retribution: Firelands is coming next!

Omnitron & Magmaw: http://youtu.be/Cy2q3ICdzpU
    Atramedes & Maloriak: http://youtu.be/1pfZTgbfH8U
    Chimaeron & Nefarian: http://youtu.be/nma2NLuQ9j4

Cheers

Deleted
    Just finished off elegon with the same enrage cancelling thing going around the DK forum. If anybody is after the mount it's actually rather easy although it takes a bit of time.

Deleted
    Gotcha. Will post it then :3
    And here we go.
    To bypass the enrage, trigger a phase transition during the cast of Total Annihilation. He cancels it :3
    This was posted by Mionelol, the bloody genius. Just in case Animma seemed a little too cryptic in the enrage cancelling trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Paladin can solo ICC10 Heroic up to Dreamwalker. Not enough healing fast enough. QQ.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    My Paladin can solo ICC10 Heroic up to Dreamwalker. Not enough healing fast enough. QQ.
    I'm pretty sure Dreamwalker 10H would be a total joke. I haven't tried it, or 25N, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dreamwalker 10H would be a total joke. I haven't tried it, or 25N, though.
    Even as Holy it's rough. I get to like nearly there but the adds overwhelm me. 25 normal can't be done(By me anyways) either. I gave up at that point. So much for the Paladin-Sorcerer
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    @Valithria, R.I.P. sheat of light

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    @Valithria, R.I.P. sheat of light
    If I could ask what are people's item level's mine is 550(551 I think around there haven't logged in yet).

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    If I could ask what are people's item level's mine is 550(551 I think around there haven't logged in yet).
    I think mine is 564-568ish, dont remember if I got any upgrades the last time I played my paladin which was back in november.

But I was not referring to soloing valithria now. Was referring to retribution paladins being able to solo heal Vali 25H at level 80 because the passive Sheat of Light was broken on that fight.

Deleted

Dreamwalker 10hc is doable as holy.

Did it with 510ilvl gear.
    Beacon on yourself 5 hp before you start, pop all cd´s and don´t forget to use loh. The fight last about 20-30s^^ Rest of ICC hc is pretty easy ecxept LK

Deleted
    Anyone kill Ragnaros 10N recently? Seemed to melee for 100k instead of the usual 40-60k, nearly made me spec tank when it became my monk's turn to defeat him.

Did Valithria 25N in about 550 gear as retri. Very much doable. Never managed 25HC though.

I have a 523 Ret paladin. I have soloed to date:
    Black temple
    Mogu'shan palace (normal)
    Ragefire chasm
    ICC 10 man (With the help of my healer friend)

Anyone have tips for how to solo the Firelands?

For Firelands, as far as I know, you want to do Alysrazor as Retribution (you don't need a lot of gear for that). All others you can probably do as Prot if undergeared.

I'd recommend Ret for Lord Rhyolith also. Shannox/Beth'tilac safer as Prot probably but you can do both as Ret with gear, and do the last 3 as Prot as Lazel mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might try out Firelands today. See how far I get. Probably not far.

Warrior-Magi