Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Congrats on that! I can't watch it now, but how were the soloing attempts and process?

Difficulty rating at the end also?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8DcOFSIYnk
    /flex

Prob will try to do on heroic, when i get a lockout, but that will be somewhat more painful :<

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    What is that? I'm on my phone so I can't check.
    Primordius. :>

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8DcOFSIYnk
    /flex

Prob will try to do on heroic, when i get a lockout, but that will be somewhat more painful :<
    Grats on the kill, however your UI makes me feel physically ill, but that's the minimalist in me screaming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Serani View Post
    Grats on the kill, however your UI makes me feel physically ill, but that's the minimalist in me screaming out.
    Ehh, normally there's less things up (say damage meters).
    And all in all i would consider it compact, since the only thing i look at is at the center of my screen, with everything around it being open.

The amount of clicking!
    meh, i have all of em keybound, but i always feel easier to actually click them with my free hand (instead of stopping rotation).
    Plus i've fat fingered cds too many times <_<
    P.S. Lazel i expect N Primo kill from you, by tonight.

Normal Primordius , not even remotely hard! Try will of emperor :P.
    Saved to heroic one :P
    And N primo was a decently good mechanics practice/test for heroic one.

Just wanted to post this masterpiece here. Ladies and gentleman , uploaded video of me soloing Will of Emperor. In 2 parts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wckMZc9LRpE&fmt=22 -1st part
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usyWQAeALPE - 2nd part

Have fun watching ^^

Edit : My weakaura for Metagem bugged (because I had that stamina buff, which had exactly same name on it) so I couldn't fix that, sorry for that :P
    Use the spell id when adding it, shoud fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight87 View Post
    Did Valithria 25N in about 550 gear as retri. Very much doable. Never managed 25HC though.
    Dreamwalker can be done very easily as holy on 25 HC. I was in 575 ilvl gear but it could definitely be done with a lot less.

On a side note, 25 HC LK is very doable too as ret. Just keep urself topped with eternal flame/divine storm glyph to deal with infest and its cake. I stay in the middle during transitions, and just aoe and run basically in circles around LK to kill orbs/adds/dps LK a bit.

Well, just a small tip to you Liminara, if you are going to do Primordius heroic. You can tank the big ooze that explodes for shitloads of damage next to Primordius without actually triggering the explosion. You place the ooze on your back and boss in front of you, but you need to max range both of them and its a bit annoying to get it done. You obviously can't handle all those adds , dots from boss, dots from oozes, explosion (green shit) from boss + explosion from add. So you need to kill it without triggering it.
    I did know that actually :P
    And you can trigger it. It explodes for ~1mil normally, 800k with tot nerf, 640k with meta proc, 384 with div prot.
    The tricky part is a) making sure that lil slimes and the boss are in front of you while the black slime is behind (annoying but doable) b) not dying like a sob to the explosion (don't think you can outrange it, unless you're a monk)
    Adds aren't too bad so it's basically a) dot from boss b) dot from add c) explosion from boss that can gib u.

Are there any Cataclysm raids that you can solo as ret? I'm ilvl 528 and have been soloing ICC heroic, ToC heroic, Uld Hardmodes, etc etc, but I walked into firelands to give it a try and the trash kicked my butt pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Kniff808 View Post
    Are there any Cataclysm raids that you can solo as ret? I'm ilvl 528 and have been soloing ICC heroic, ToC heroic, Uld Hardmodes, etc etc, but I walked into firelands to give it a try and the trash kicked my butt pretty quick.
    The trash shouldn't be that bad as 528 Ret. Just make sure you have your cooldowns up and your LOH/Bubble ready for some of the harder pulls, and try to do one at a time at your level. You can SOI if needed and make sure to mind the mechanics (scorpions give you a +damage taken debuff/etc.) If all else fails use Prot spec with your gear + 1H + shield.

Alysrazor is a joke at your item level. Al'akir (also a mount drop) also should be pretty easy. Other than that, not much to say since I haven't tried them myself due to lack of motivation but most should still also be doable in Prot spec even with lower gear.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    The trash shouldn't be that bad as 528 Ret. Just make sure you have your cooldowns up and your LOH/Bubble ready for some of the harder pulls, and try to do one at a time at your level. You can SOI if needed and make sure to mind the mechanics (scorpions give you a +damage taken debuff/etc.) If all else fails use Prot spec with your gear + 1H + shield.

Alysrazor is a joke at your item level. Al'akir (also a mount drop) also should be pretty easy. Other than that, not much to say since I haven't tried them myself due to lack of motivation but most should still also be doable in Prot spec even with lower gear.
    Much appreciated. I'll give it another shot. =D When I tried to solo it, I still had some blues etc and my ilvl was way lower. Hopefully it goes much better this time around.

Sadly you got them lower before enrage than I did before the veng changes, but i got veng capped from zerk you only hit 350k-ish lol. Still pretty for how shit multimob veng is now. Wish I could go back and do gal but he just has so much HP for his 15min enrage

Okay Hello everyone here.
    Decided to register here to share own solo progression + to ask for some tips/etc.

I've managed to solo all bosses, except:
    WotLK 25 normal - Thorim (any ideas how to solo him without engineering?)
    WotLK 25 heroic - Faction Champions(of course) and Anub'arak (did any one solo him since vengeance fixed?)
    Cata 10 normal - Conclave of Wind, Majordomo Staghelm, Ultraxion, Spine (anybody did that crappy badass stuff?), Madness
    Cata 10 heroic - Maloriak, Valiona & Theralion, Ascendant Council, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Conclave of Wind, Al'Akir, Shannox, Beth'tilac, Baleroc, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros, Ultraxion, Blackhorn, Spine, Madness
    Pandaria - only Celestials killed

Most of the bosses above where not even tried by me so if someone already did them - do you have any tips or advice?

For Thorim go for Speed of Light and Darkwater pot ( You need Spinefish for this pot). The speed buff from both of these will be enough to get you from enterance to the big golem and back again without getting one shot. You start the fight kill everything in arena go to the lever and use it, as soon as the gate is open use Speed of light after SoL is down use Darkwater Potion, agrro big golem at end of the hallway and run back out in arena. Once in arena you have to wait until golem reaches you and after the one shoot start thing hit the gate. Once golem is with you in arena you have about 10 sec before gate to the hallway gets closed, so wait a bit in arena with golem ( don't kill him) and use Light's Hammer on the spot where adds are gonna spawn ( try to aim it so that you damage Rune caster dude aswell) after you used hammer go in that hallway and wait for adds to appear and LoS them once you have adds inside kill big golem and the new adds that came. Make sure you leave one add alive from arena. Make your way to the thorim while killing other adds on the way without killing the one add you left alive. Once you enter Thorim room finish that add you drager behind and try to get as close as posb to him. Be around that edge of the first circle/segment from Thorim (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...ap-Ulduar2.jpg ) once he's done with talking he'll become attackable, use Judgment and SoL and try to get back into arena as fast as posb and then just kill it.

Conclave of Wind I try to solo that back in ToT but I wasn't fast enough and prob didn't had enough dps. Some of the bosses I never attempted as I like to solo as ret.
    I soloed Beth'ilac sa ret it' goes down pretty fast but you'll get alot of spike dmg, also make sure you kill spiders that are comming from web and taunt them. Once oyu killed all of them and finished that big spider ( which name I forgot...) go up the web and dmg Beth.

Baleroc 10 HC is bit hard with low vengances you'll reach Enrage if you don't have enough dps or if you get unlucky rng parrying Decimate Blade. It's doable, but make sure you gear and go for talents/glyphs that will provide highest ST dmg/dps.

Majordomo is definitely doable, since there's not enough ppl for him to turn into Scorpion he'll stay in cat all the time and you can easly solo him.
    Shannox HC go as prot and he's extremly easy, as ret dmg was to high when I tryed I would still say dmg so to high even with 580 ret gear,

ToC 25 HC I yet have to try but I would say faction is prob much easyer as ret going DP + 4p T16.

I tryed Rag HC 10 as ret but dmg is extremly high from stacks and lack of AoE stun ( Holy Wrath glyphed) makes 1st Transition PH hard as the adds that reach hammer explode for like 400k or so.

Havent logged on for past 2 months or so / not solo'd since but regarding the bosses above,

4/5 BoT HC - Got Sinestra to P2/P3 but kept being to slow on transition - Would expect it to be pretty easy now tho (?) i last tried at like 540ilvl i think.

Halfus HC ; Heard it's doable with ret, but im main prot and love it - i believe i pulled Pretty much every drake except the one which slows halfus casting speed, after i cleaved them all down i pulled the last drake for vengeance, not much but also allows interupts... should be easy now tho - first time i did the boss i was near enrage and every time after i was a good min + off. Was done around 540-550ilvl i think

V+T Hc = Joke, not much to say, you get the damage buff every now and then..

AC was actually pretty hard, If i remember correctly P1/P2 is pretty snooze but P3... Just the lack of damage we can actually do at low veng levels drags out the phase until his pulsing aoe is ticking incredibly hard.

Cho: Cant really remember much about this fight, it was a dps fight due to stacking buff but not sure with current gear, its annoying as hell, one screw up = game over pretty much (corruption wise), You could pull one pack of trash before the boss and leave em up for AS procs.

Sinestra; Again can't really remember muich, i think i was using some weird tactic of just keeping whelps alive for procs, there is also some sort of bug (?) with first transition involving the shield, you can sometimes get max vengenace from sinestras one shot. Can't remember much tho, only the timing between transition and the next phase is awful and will make you rage xD

DS; 8/8 Normal easy - Spine not worth the trouble it isnt an epic fight or anything and i laugh at anyone who thinks they're epic for soloing it - literally no threat at all on the fight other than falling asleep. Ultraxion can be a tight dps race depending on gear / luck with dps gear - low vengeance fights suck ^^

DS hc; all but Ultraxion / Spine - Morchok dies insanely fast, 25 HC is pretty much doable too- face tank `most` of the stomps. Yorshaj - Pull all trash for fun, epic AS procs, GG. Zon'ozz use to be tough but u can just ignore his ball and face tank him 100% for 200k+ veng. Hagara... Time it right, hit enrage with all CDS and loot. Warmaster is kind of a fun fight xD but insanely challenging or, not sure about current gear

Firelands; 7/7 Normal, 7/7 HC - All as prot - can do some, if not all as ret (?), talking about prot tho; shannox hc, prot face tank 100% with current gear, if you can't handle the damage due to dogs getting high stacks / taking too long to kill shannox, you can keep AS unglyphed / talent arcing light or such for the cleave which will eventually kill off riplimb dropping his stacks.
    Beth HC; stay down 100%, rapidly taunt / AS DIFFERENT hanging spiderlings, reach P2, Win
    Alys; Joke
    Rhyo; Just walk him through volcanoes, if you let an active stay up for longer than a few seconds, the fight looks impossible.
    Beleroc; tight challenge / often badluck on Decimation blades...
    Staghelm; cant remember 100%, keep cats alive and use CDS to kill them off w/ cleave when they start getting unbareable.
    Ragnaros; Smart play for transitions... Thats all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post

Cho: Cant really remember much about this fight, it was a dps fight due to stacking buff but not sure with current gear, its annoying as hell, one screw up = game over pretty much (corruption wise), You could pull one pack of trash before the boss and leave em up for AS procs.

Ultraxion can be a tight dps race depending on gear / luck with dps gear - low vengeance fights suck ^^
    I left the portal shapers up so there would be an infinite stream of adds for GC procs, worked wonders. Not much problems with corruption since the only real source would be the slimes that die so fast with unglyphed AS / light's hammer.

Ultraxion is very tight after the vengeance nerf, a large limiting factor being that Consecrate seems to not reach the boss so that alone is easily 10-15% dps loss. Dps meta recommended.