Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    10 man ulduar should be no problem for any class at all.

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    10 man ulduar should be no problem for any class at all.
    25 man Ulduar isn't much harder than 10 man?

Up to Kolo is the easiest part, actually. I think Thorim can't be soloed due to mechanics and maybe Yogg too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    its easy. theres a few tricks or 2 to get past FL. u can prep all 4 vehicles and hope he doesnt blow them up in time that usually works, or try a different strat.
    What? Talk to Bran so the orbital defenses don't come up, get into a dps tank (forgot the name, not the big one), ignore everything all the way to FL and faceroll the boss.

Very easy to do. As ret pally you can solo everything except Yogg and Thorim on 10 or 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Very easy to do. As ret pally you can solo everything except Yogg and Thorim on 10 or 25.
    Thorim maybe, you can do it with certain tricks, But you can solo Yogg easily
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Yogg 25 - 0 is possible, but very tricky. Thorim is possible if you have engineering (semi-exploiting, requires you to reset the fight while remaining in combat with the big robot golem thing).
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

@ Lazel
    its atleast more challenging than solo tanking any boss in soo ive done that far and requires enough skill for my liking with my pally being my 2nd alt
    but if its that easy you can go and try it yourself - 3 pulls take around 30 min :P

ofc u need to figure out a good strat before but thats the same procedure like with pretty much every new heroic boss
    Last edited by Xsample; Yesterday at 04:47 PM.

Might be a gear issue, but soloing Yogg 25-man no keepers is fine as ret.
    Retribution Paladin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Thete#2661

Thorim 25 is harder than Yogg 25 when geared (560+). Vezax is also annoying and HM hasn't been tried for 10. 25 HM just seems impossible for now.

Everything else is cake.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Thorim 25 is harder than Yogg 25 when geared (560+). Vezax is also annoying and HM hasn't been tried for 10. 25 HM just seems impossible for now.

Everything else is cake.
    The Thorim hard reset timing is extremely tight on 25-man mode. Vezzax hardmode is basically impossible as a mana user that relies on regen unless you can somehow beat the enrage by just autoattacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsample View Post
    @ Lazel
    its atleast more challenging than solo tanking any boss in soo ive done that far and requires enough skill for my liking with my pally being my 2nd alt
    but if its that easy you can go and try it yourself - 3 pulls take around 30 min :P

ofc u need to figure out a good strat before but thats the same procedure like with pretty much every new heroic boss
    I tried one time only and got to 14% without even setting up my tactic properly and couldn't be arsed with it after that.