Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    I did, I don't know if I'm blind or something but I didn't see a healing debuff on decimation blade.
    Ah, I'd thought that the debuff from decimation blade (90% reduced healing done for 4 seconds if you get hit) was mentioned in the Dungeon Journal. Looks like blizzard forgot a critical bit of information when writing that entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Gonna take on Yogg-0 tonight solo as a 569 Ret. Any logical thinking required or do I just need to kill the brain + him as fast as possible?

Brain phase in 1 go without CDs. Then burn P3 as fast as possible make sure if you don't kill him fast enough to run the adds away just before they start to heal and spam aoe them till they stay at 1% hp... its prob easy in that ilvl to do it before the heal. I used to do it a long time ago early into the tier as ret without 4 set and had to run them away once for the heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Ah, I'd thought that the debuff from decimation blade (90% reduced healing done for 4 seconds if you get hit) was mentioned in the Dungeon Journal. Looks like blizzard forgot a critical bit of information when writing that entry.
    I did this shit at current content too and never knew that lol. #1 raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Brain phase in 1 go without CDs. Then burn P3 as fast as possible make sure if you don't kill him fast enough to run the adds away just before they start to heal and spam aoe them till they stay at 1% hp... its prob easy in that ilvl to do it before the heal. I used to do it a long time ago early into the tier as ret without 4 set and had to run them away once for the heal.
    Thanks bud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntToStr View Post
    snip
    Thanks for the detailed info. Looks like I'll be doing first 4 (or 3/4) on 25 normal instead with my 560ish ilvl.

Has anyone been able to solo Ultraxion as ret? My best attempt so far has been 45%. If so any tips?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok new reset so I tried to do baleroc with the alysrazor trick and after trying for 30min all she does is fucking reset if i get an inch away from her. How do you get into baleroc's room w/o reseting and getting suck on the mountains.
    Last edited by Darkchickens; 2014-09-23 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    Ok new reset so I tried to do baleroc with the alysrazor trick and after trying for 30min all she does is fucking reset if i get an inch away from her. How do you get into baleroc's room w/o reseting and getting suck on the mountains.
    Alys is flying around for a moment and then she lands to do some AoE on the ground. Try to fly around till she lands and when she again in the sky - fly to Baleroc - in that case there won't be a reset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by versuslol View Post
    Alys is flying around for a moment and then she lands to do some AoE on the ground. Try to fly around till she lands and when she again in the sky - fly to Baleroc - in that case there won't be a reset
    Ok that makes sense seeing how I would usually dart over right before she would go down for the AoE cleave. thanks so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntToStr View Post
    When firing your cannon, only aim at the back of the deck and kill the mobs there, DO NOT hit the mobs at the front! This is basically the key to soloing this fight.
    Can't believe I made it but it worked! Took a couple of tries though. Syncing up the waves that spawn with cannons freezing seemed rather important too. Our ship had like 23k hp left. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachusex View Post
    I think you can solo molten core and possibly black temple too!
    This have been possible for a long time and there's absolutely no challenge in it.

Looking for any tips on soloing Ultraxion, Ilvl is only 567 so not sure its possible, thanks in advance ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvasurfa View Post
    Looking for any tips on soloing Ultraxion, Ilvl is only 567 so not sure its possible, thanks in advance ;-)
    If you're prot it is trivial. 567 is more than enough to solo him; I was doing it a long while ago.

To help with GC procs, keep some of the dragon adds alive.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    If you're prot it is trivial. 567 is more than enough to solo him; I was doing it a long while ago.

To help with GC procs, keep some of the dragon adds alive.
    Unfortunately I'm ret with no prot kit, haven't had much time to do 2 specs this expansion, just wondered if there was anyone who had soloed as ret, I can get a healer to join me but its on a laggy laptop if that would help?

Thanks

Soloing is soo trivial now... I did 25m heroic DS in about 20min. Spine was a pain because you have to run from side to side to keep him from rolling.

I'm very happy. This makes farming mounts a lot less of a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Soloing is soo trivial now... I did 25m heroic DS in about 20min. Spine was a pain because you have to run from side to side to keep him from rolling.

You are soloing DS 25HC in the beta (lvl 100) or in the current 6.0.2 (lvl 90) ?

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post

I'd like to know how you managed to not get 1 shot by Blood of Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Prior to 6.0 you could survive by only using DP so I don't see why it shouldn't be possible ^^
    I tried as both ret and prot, and regardless of what I popped I was instantly dying.

how do you guy kill Baleroc in Fireland as ret ? In new patch I get trashed because that orb is dealing like 5k dmg a second+boss dmg.I killed all other boss easily but Baleroc is trashing me pretty hardcore with this orb shit and decimate strike.For record im in i510 gear.
    Last edited by HisaeDalv; 2014-10-15 at 03:14 PM.