Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ...
    Any tips for soloing the conclave of wind?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    marrowgar and deathwhisper are super tight soft-enrages with the spikes and mc respectively, gunship should work duo and maybe solo if you're ontop of your game, everything else should be soloable (might have trouble with blood-queen)
    Alright cheers. Did 25 normal deathwisper yesterday and as Fungj said she doesn't do the mind control when alone.

Awesome signature/avatar by Visenna!

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I have only done it as a hunter. I do not know if my strategy is appliceable, but as I did it in T14 gear, I do not see that is should be a problem at all with current gear levels even as a retribution paladin.

My strategy was simply

Blow up Anshal
    Jump over to Nezir
    While hitting Nezir, run directly to jump over to Rohash, this is to reset the invisible stacks of his debuff
    Hit Rohash, jump back to Nezir
    Kill Nezir
    Kill Rohash

As a paladin, the silence might be a bigger problem then the heal though. So maybe you wanna try doing it the opposite way by basically switching Rohash and Anshal in the text above there. I do not have personal experience of doing this is a paladin so right now I am only guessing.

- - - Updated - - -

gunship should work duo and maybe solo if you're ontop of your game, everything else should be soloable (might have trouble with blood-queen)
    I have soloed gunship in 10N, 10H and 25N. I cant remember if I did it in 25H or not. Either I did it, or I have not attempted it yet.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    I spec into HA, pop everything at Anshal, blow him up, run over to Rohash, then Nezir, blow Nezir up, then murder Rohash.
    Would probably suggest taking SS as well, so you'll come out of Anshal's platform undamaged.

Ok so I just got done wiping to Baleroc like 5 times in a row in FL. Last week I 1 shot him no problem, I don't know if I'm just getting really unlucky or missing somthing becuase it seems like 90% of the time he uses decimation blade he hits me twice in a row, along with getting decimation blade 70% of the time. I know mitigation doesn't stop its damage but is there a way to kill this bitch without RNG on your side? It is definitely not for me it seems today. Also whenever I use a heal after getting hit by decimation blade, it doesn't seem to heal me. LoH does like 2% rather than to full HP and 5 stack WoG is like 2% instead of ~75-80%.
    http://imgur.com/okihZ http://imgur.com/VxZte
    this is why people play world of warcraft.

Field Marshal
    If ret, first pull alysrazor and then keep flying thru the rings till you get that 75% crit buff, then fly over the doors to baleroc and basically blow him up (possible to kill 25hc version like this).
    If Prot, keep cycling thru cooldowns. Ad, back, goak+dp+pref meta gem proc should keep you up. But honestly, easier to go ret.

marrowgar and deathwhisper are super tight soft-enrages with the spikes and mc respectively, gunship should work duo and maybe solo if you're ontop of your game, everything else should be soloable (might have trouble with blood-queen)
    Gunship is possible on all difficulties (though is beyond incredibly difficult on 25H) with perfect execution and priorities. Prioritize picking up the mobs from the portals on your ship. You want to aggro them BEFORE they lantern. Once you get that down, soloing becomes possible. There are quite a few tricks to it and be prepared to fail the first few times

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Gunship is possible on all difficulties (though is beyond incredibly difficult on 25H) with perfect execution and priorities. Prioritize picking up the mobs from the portals on your ship. You want to aggro them BEFORE they lantern. Once you get that down, soloing becomes possible. There are quite a few tricks to it and be prepared to fail the first few times
    I do gunship 25hc solo every week while collecting my shards for shadowmourne, it's quite easy, but I use different tactics.

At start, preheat 2 cannons to 90 and fire both when the other ship is in range. You can even preheat 3 cannons, but I didn't see much difference in results.

When firing your cannon, only aim at the back of the deck and kill the mobs there, DO NOT hit the mobs at the front! This is basically the key to soloing this fight.

Stay in your cannon until it freezes, quickly aoe the adds on your own ship, fly over to other side, kill mage in 2/3 globals, speed of light back to edge, fly to your own ship, enter cannon, repeat.

When you enter the cannon, the mobs on the front of the other ship will stop attacking again, so no incoming damage while you are in a cannon. The timers for mage and adds match up quite nicely with this strat as well. Works every time unless you make a few mistakes.

The rest of ICC25hc I'm able to solo as well as 580 ret paladin, though I have to skip the "heal the dragon" boss by flying through the ceiling/walls of the citadel with my engineering goblin glider right to Sindragosa.

Edit: other harder bosses:
    Marrowgar is nasty as you need 500k dps over the whole fight before he turns you into iceblock. I simply use drums to make sure I make it, to protect against bad rng with procs, but it is doable without, depends on your ilvl (damn my luck with coins/drops in SoO hc...)

Lady Deathwhisper does not do the mc when you are alone, just watch the adds a bit and burn boss while constantly using def cds or bubble to clear the worst debuffs.

That orc after gunship is quite a pain and even wipes me sometimes, as he hits like a truck when the fight progresses. You need some serious dps for this boss to solo it. The adds he spawns later in the fight can be aoe down, but they have a very high aoe damage reduction, single target they drop like flies. Focus on the boss though. Perhaps prot actually works better for this boss, but haven't tried that yet.

Blood queen is trivial once you know you can prevent becoming vampire if you have bubble up when she does vampiric bite! She doesn't do more than that first one.

The rest of the bosses is trivial and there is enough info on Lich King in this thread already
    Last edited by IntToStr; 2014-09-20 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    Ok so I just got done wiping to Baleroc like 5 times in a row in FL. Last week I 1 shot him no problem, I don't know if I'm just getting really unlucky or missing somthing becuase it seems like 90% of the time he uses decimation blade he hits me twice in a row, along with getting decimation blade 70% of the time. I know mitigation doesn't stop its damage but is there a way to kill this bitch without RNG on your side? It is definitely not for me it seems today. Also whenever I use a heal after getting hit by decimation blade, it doesn't seem to heal me. LoH does like 2% rather than to full HP and 5 stack WoG is like 2% instead of ~75-80%.
    I suggest reading the Dungeon Journal, and your debuffs. It does boil down to RNG though, just hope he doesn't pick decimation blade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Finlay got to solo alyztrazor 10 man=D pretty easy really,tried with youtube guides with no luck,then i just figured to nuke her down in the air phase and totaly skip the seccond one. smooth! now im gonna do it every week for the flametalon

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I suggest reading the Dungeon Journal, and your debuffs. It does boil down to RNG though, just hope he doesn't pick decimation blade.
    I did, I don't know if I'm blind or something but I didn't see a healing debuff on decimation blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    I did, I don't know if I'm blind or something but I didn't see a healing debuff on decimation blade.
    Ah, I'd thought that the debuff from decimation blade (90% reduced healing done for 4 seconds if you get hit) was mentioned in the Dungeon Journal. Looks like blizzard forgot a critical bit of information when writing that entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Gonna take on Yogg-0 tonight solo as a 569 Ret. Any logical thinking required or do I just need to kill the brain + him as fast as possible?

Brain phase in 1 go without CDs. Then burn P3 as fast as possible make sure if you don't kill him fast enough to run the adds away just before they start to heal and spam aoe them till they stay at 1% hp... its prob easy in that ilvl to do it before the heal. I used to do it a long time ago early into the tier as ret without 4 set and had to run them away once for the heal.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Ah, I'd thought that the debuff from decimation blade (90% reduced healing done for 4 seconds if you get hit) was mentioned in the Dungeon Journal. Looks like blizzard forgot a critical bit of information when writing that entry.
    I did this shit at current content too and never knew that lol. #1 raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Brain phase in 1 go without CDs. Then burn P3 as fast as possible make sure if you don't kill him fast enough to run the adds away just before they start to heal and spam aoe them till they stay at 1% hp... its prob easy in that ilvl to do it before the heal. I used to do it a long time ago early into the tier as ret without 4 set and had to run them away once for the heal.
    Thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by IntToStr View Post
    snip
    Thanks for the detailed info. Looks like I'll be doing first 4 (or 3/4) on 25 normal instead with my 560ish ilvl.

Awesome signature/avatar by Visenna!

Has anyone been able to solo Ultraxion as ret? My best attempt so far has been 45%. If so any tips?