Deleted

using the tillers to make money??

Hello!

seeing that the tillers u can plant all kinds of stuff(whoop farmvile XD)

I was wondering what items do you grow for profit on your server ?

or

what do you grow for 1 nice item(aka what seed u grinding?)

discuss

Deleted
    all slots used for the vegetable i need to create the highest stat food, eventually i guess will be able to profit when i have more than i can use, but that time has not yet come.

Selling juicy crunch carrots for 32g PER. I love my server, buy on friends. Buy on.

Get revered
    Plant spirit of harmony seed
    ???
    Profit!

Seriously, you can just plant them, get 1 for 3 golden lotus, sell golden lotus
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Get revered
    ???
    Profit!

if i ever get the money back i used to level all my cooking specializations to 600 I would be happy, but then again am a raider and I use the 300 food on every pull so not gonna be surpriced if i end up loosing money over time..

Deleted
    I make Motes of harmony for myself, but several plants go for quite a lot on the AH.

Check your server to see if yours is one of them.

Deleted
    Get revered
    ???
    Profit!

yeah im planning to do this myself but the fastest way to revered ?/ just the dailies ?

Mogu pumpkin... Nuf said.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    yeah im planning to do this myself but the fastest way to revered ?/ just the dailies ?
    Sadly enough yes.... Maybe when you hit <status> with farmer whatever his name is. But so far it's all about daily's and just farm cooking mats in the mean time.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Just got Revered today (Started last Friday when I hit 90), so 7 days if you are very diligent. Be sure to check with Sho for an extra daily after you finish the rest of them, cause her "Mission" doesn't show up til after (May require Friend or higher with Sho, unsure).
    If Sho isn't in the Market on any given day, you can find her up on the hills with the Hozen.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    Sadly enough yes.... Maybe when you hit <status> with farmer whatever his name is. But so far it's all about daily's and just farm cooking mats in the mean time.
    mmmm

GRIND GRIND GRIND XD

also good ways to get a guy to be ya budy ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Just got Revered today (Started last Friday when I hit 90), so 7 days if you are very diligent. Be sure to check with Sho for an extra daily after you finish the rest of them, cause her "Mission" doesn't show up til after (May require Friend or higher with Sho, unsure).
    If Sho isn't in the Market on any given day, you can find her up on the hills with the Hozen.
    ok ill check sho out right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't plant songbells yet, but carrots and pumpkins sell easily for 40g each.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Can't plant songbells yet, but carrots and pumpkins sell easily for 40g each.

yeah white turnips would be the way to go for my server atm

Selling carrots for about 20g each, which I can't complain about (I'm honored atm). I'll probably grow some motes when I hit revered, I'm a leatherworker and right now I can make about few thousand gold per SoH. But a 600g or so profit (or savings) just for doing a daily thing is nothing to scoff at.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2012-10-07 at 01:50 AM.